Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
retoocs555

retoocs555

Addicted to ArboristSite
Sold a Poulan Pro 305 and some XX parts to cut4fun

We encountered some carb problems but got the situation straighened out smoothly. A real nice guy to deal with.

:cheers:

casey v

casey v

ArboristSite Member
Bought a coil for a Poulan XXV from Retoocs555 (Scott) and received two working coils in the mail. Great transaction and quick delivery. Will definitely deal with Scott again.:greenchainsaw:

Thanks Mike

God of ArboristSite
Just got in Stihl 064 from Sadanman! what a deal!

Just got in Stihl 064 from Sadanman! what a deal! still can't believe caseyforrest passed on this SWEEET saw.

stihl 064 2.JPG

stihl 064 3.JPG

stihl 064 4.JPG

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
Positive for BegleyTree +++++++

Three thumbs up for Ralph (begleytree). :clap: He went out of his way to get me a New saw from a dealer and then shipped it to me. Saw was paid for in advance, but he fronted the money for shipping. He was reimbursted, but still took a chance on not getting his shipping money back. A very stand up and honest guy. The sad part is, he sent me one before he got his... Thanks again Ralph! :cheers:

-Steve

sawinredneck

sawinredneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
NoDipNoMore

This poor man!!!!!! He sends me a used muffler, it gets lost in the mail. He replies lightning fast to my pm's even gives me his phone number to try and straighten this out:clap: A week and a half into this fiasco, he calls and offers to pay me back in FULL!!! Muffler shows up that day, go figure. A great stand-up guy!!!! Highly recomended:cheers:
Andy

Allan.K

Allan.K

ArboristSite Operative
For THALL10326

THALL10326 went out of his way to help me find a part for my stihl..He is a great person to deal with...:cheers: ...

Thanks THALL10326
Allan

Dadatwins

Dadatwins

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bought some saw parts from 166, Steve answered my PM quickly, had the parts in stock, and shipped them well packed and very fast. Excellent site sponsor, that I look forward to dealing with him again. Thanks :)

bcorradi

bcorradi

Arboristsite.com Sponsor
Thall is one heck of a nice guy

I was needing some parts for an 046 I so i talked to Thall. He didn't charge me anything for the parts and wouldn't even let me pay shipping. How can a person beat a deal like that?
Thanks again Thall,
Brad

Latest posts