Positive Feed back

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Farley9n

Farley9n

ArboristSite Guru
A Bit Late But....

I have had several dealings with Bill G and would like to say that all have been great! He really knows his stuff and is easy to work with. Items came as described and quickly. He is a genuine good guy and I am looking forward to our next series of deals.......Bob

Bill G

Bill G

ArboristSite King
I want to add that the all my dealings with Bob (Farley9n) have been excellent. He is a very honest and straightforward person. All items arrrive quickly and exactly as described. Hopefully we can continue to work together.

Bill

Adkpk

Adkpk

Addicted to ArboristSite
woodshop

Ordered some nutcrackers and a few other items form woodshop's shop and I am very pleased. They came packed like I have never seen packing before. And they came much sooner than I thought they could get here. I will re-use the boxes they came in to re-give as xmas presents. Even came with some nuts so I wouldn't lose any time trying them out. Thanks Dave, Bob

woodshop

woodshop

Addicted to ArboristSite
Adrpk said:
Ordered some nutcrackers and a few other items form woodshop's shop and I am very pleased. They came packed like I have never seen packing before. And they came much sooner than I thought they could get here. I will re-use the boxes they came in to re-give as xmas presents. Even came with some nuts so I wouldn't lose any time trying them out. Thanks Dave, Bob
Thanks for the good words adrpk... always good when people like my "stuff". Well I learned something today, that there is a FEEDBACK thread like this. Never knew it existed. silly me...

Freakingstang

Freakingstang

Doctor Freakinstein
killeroftrees +++++

Sold Bob a modded muffler for a 372xp. Bob sent the payment out right away. A great guy to have on AS.

Thanks again Bob for another smooth transaction.

loveroftrees

loveroftrees

ArboristSite Member
thank-you Freakingstang

Freakingstang sent me a nice mod muffler for my 372. It is loud but well worth the noise. This had made a considerable increase in horse power. I have a 32 inch bar w/skip tooth chain. It acts like a 12 inch bar & chain. Again I thank -you...... bob sar

vegaome

vegaome

ArboristSite Operative
Striaght Shooter

Howdy All,

Bought a saw from powellake a while back. Good man to deal with, straight shooter. I trust his word and would do bussiness with again.

v/r

Mike

gumneck

gumneck

Addicted to ArboristSite
woodshop said:
Thanks for the good words adrpk... always good when people like my "stuff". Well I learned something today, that there is a FEEDBACK thread like this. Never knew it existed. silly me...

You silly guy... Just wanted give this guy his due. Sent me a bunch of nut crackers too and made every effort to make a repeat customer outta me.

Thks again Dave.

Tom

powelllake

powelllake

ArboristSite Operative
Sold Big Stihl Chainsaw To vegaome

I sold a big Stihl saw to vegaome. Mike is a great guy and this was an easy and pleasant transaction. I would recommend Mike and would do trade with him again. Thanks Mike.
Mark Hill powelllake

rb_in_va

rb_in_va

Addicted to ArboristSite
04ultra said:
Bought a project saw from rb_in_va.. Great guy to do business with and shipped rite away..

THX RB ...:cheers: :cheers: .

Right back at ya Steve! Paid fast, no problems. Good talking with you.

whatsnext

whatsnext

ArboristSite Operative
More good feedback for Bob, aka Adprk, who both bought and paid in record time so I would sell him any of my stuff if he wanted it.
John.........

rb_in_va

rb_in_va

Addicted to ArboristSite
Bought a 5100 from cuttinscott, great guy to deal with! Saw is super clean, looking forward to cutting lots of wood with it!