Possible Mid Michigan GTG This Summer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChainLightning

Vintage Saw Stalker
Reaction score
Me and my buddy have been talking lately about putting on a small engines GTG this summer or fall. Just was wondering if we did how many people on here would go? It will mostly consist of saws but we would like to get in some other small engine stuff too. Will let everyone know sometime when it will be.

Time, date and location? I would try to make it. All the ones I have read about sound like fun. I may be able to find some bigger wood 30+" oak is not out of the question.

Mid-Mich gtg

Sounds good. The more lead-time we can have the better we can plan around it...Might be fun. Keep us posted.

Count me in depending on date, about time we got something together in Michigan. I would but I cant live in the city :msp_thumbdn: Sounds real good, where abouts you thinking of having it?

There is going to be a show in Luther Mi. on July 4th. I am going to make the trip down there. From what I understand they are giving $6,500 in prize money.

Sure it will be a good show in Luther. We have a few shows up here in the upper too. Never been to a gtg. How do they compare to the competitions?

It would be in Saginaw county or very close to it. Glad to see a bunch that are interested. Like I said if we do throw it together, I have a good feeling about it. There have been several GTGs in this area like for snowmobiles, motorcycles, etc and they have turned out excellent. Will defiantly let you guys know ASAP, but don't be too disappointed if it does not happen this year.

Sure it will be a good show in Luther. We have a few shows up here in the upper too. Never been to a gtg. How do they compare to the competitions?

A get together is just a bunch of people getting together, talking saws, showing saws, selling saws, trading saws, running saws etc.

Within 100 miles? Tease, lol!

If I got anymore specific people would go, where in the hell is that...:laugh: No the thing is we are not sure where we will have it yet in Saginaw county. Could be in St. Charles, Chesaning, etc. We are still in the works yet of a good place to have it. But it will be in Saginaw County for sure. At least ya got a 100 mile radius area instead of a whole state

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back