Possible Mid Michigan GTG This Summer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Michigan GTG

Help us out with a more specific location. I suspect it would be a 6-7 hour trip for me one way.

That would add another hour & a half to your travel time. Lansing, where I live, is 400mi. from the KHP in Lexington. From here to KHP is 7hrs @ 65mph with one rest area stop. It is about 90 more mi. to the Saginaw County region. You can drive faster than 65 in Mich. (speed limit is 70 & they will rarely stop you unless you are over 75), but in Ohio it is 65, & they are pretty strict about it, especially around Dayton & Bowling Green to Toledo.

A get together is just a bunch of people getting together, talking saws, showing saws, selling saws, trading saws, running saws etc.

Well heck that sounds like fun. I have a few old saws. I also have some newer saws that I think run good. I'm looking for some parts and pieces. So sounds like a good time thanks.

Wow, how'd I miss this? cpr is right, within 100 mi, you're surely teasing us! I'm in on the right date.
:popcorn:

Is anyone interested in a 50cc shootout gtg? I have some room, some race cants, and two 50cc saws. Linden MI.

I have to work that day. Would've liked to bring the 346oe down and see if I could keep up.

Rod

I'm not too far away, should be able to make it. Only 50 I have is the ported 260, but I could pry bring along a few of it's friends.

I might be if I don't have to work Im coming out of Downriver Area 75 Exit 36 Northline Rd ?? Lets see how this works out?

50cc is an event, but I wouldn't say it's the main event. I've got a pole saw that I think is pretty fast too. How about just a run what ya brung? I might be able to talk the local dealer into showing up with a MS 661 R C-M, if anyone is interested in buying?

I'm out both days, plant shutdown not quite done yet. Really bummed, been wanting to meet some of you guys. Besides my little 346 has been uncooperative during rebuild.

Im a tentive maybe ?? It will depend on the week of sorry I couldn't be more help If I do go it will be my son and I. I am also willing to pickup whatever along the way if need be. Coming out of Wyandotte Mi 48192

Back