post a pic of your wood burner in use...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hope my 'open face' wood burner is ok for this thread ~ as we like wood burners... have 7 of them! and that does not include any cookers, grills, pits or otherwise. here, in my camps... we do like wood burners! :cool:

other nite when winter was still here, lol this one I installed in the MBR
P1010011.JPG

this one in the LR
P1010010.JPG
end of an evening by the fireplace... as we fired up the MBR's wood burner...

My Pacific Energy cooking some fresh deer loin. Just got a fat doe with the Thompson Center 50 cal.
f88c0a0b88fe7c6e89ff0ed92a987786.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk
hi Ronaldo - liked seeing your venison cooking over them hot wood coals! :yes: indoor fireplace/unit cooking has a bit of an early pioneer-like appeal to me. i have thot about it often. and how to make up a grill. but i dint want to mod my grates, etc. so just the other day came up with a plan that i do like. not to cook in the LR fireplace too often... lol :givebeer: but maybe on a cold day and some thawed deer meat or ranch grillers popped up on a hot grate, close to my lazy chair ottoman... and i see ur approach. i have some of those, so thanks for the pix. gives me a couple of ideas i had not thot about. i like ur approach!!~
P1010007.JPG

Latest posts

Back