Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
View attachment 465590
This was about 2/3s of what I had cut in that pile. Don't have wood heat myself so helped a family who's very willing provider has a shoulder not willing so he can't cut or split what they need and I kinda like killin trees so donated a jag to them for our cold as hell snap we're in now
Good for you! That certainly is quite a jag......very cool picture.

View attachment 465590
This was about 2/3s of what I had cut in that pile. Don't have wood heat myself so helped a family who's very willing provider has a shoulder not willing so he can't cut or split what they need and I kinda like killin trees so donated a jag to them for our cold as hell snap we're in now

LOVE your truck!!!! Love those older F250/350 Crew cab long boxes

I am highly jelous of the truck in your picture.:baba::baba::baba:

The wood too of course.
View attachment 465590

LOVE your truck!!!! Love those older F250/350 Crew cab long boxes
Thank ya sir, I like them too. Simple and tough, and I can still work on the ol 7.3 under the hood without having to be a NASA engineer. This is my third OBS with the 7.3 and I kick myself everyday wondering why I ever sold the other 2

Well Crap, looks as I'm nearly a broken record now with the two posts in a row of the same info lol. I learn how operate on this site yet!

I now have a 08 F250 5.4 regular cab 4x4 and it is nice and all but i still contemplate selling it and getting anoter real nice 95-95 F350 CC LB 7.3 stick because mine was just that great of a truck till she died due to computer issues. Though my absolute favorite is my old man's 73 highboy with the 360 and 4 speed. That one is gonna get rebuilt soon as i find money and a new body.
Well thank ya sir, just got this one so she's work in progress. It's my 3rd OBS powerstroke and I kick my own a$$ everyday for hocking the other 2 which were twice as nice as this one.

I now have a 08 F250 5.4 regular cab 4x4 and it is nice and all but i still contemplate selling it and getting anoter real nice 95-95 F350 CC LB 7.3 stick because mine was just that great of a truck till she died due to computer issues. Though my absolute favorite is my old man's 73 highboy with the 360 and 4 speed. That one is gonna get rebuilt soon as i find money and a new body.
I hear ya there, my first one was a 96 crew cab long box 5 speed and I was a Damn fool to have sold it cuz they're worth the price a gold now if you can find one that ain't beat to hell. My best buddy had a 78 crew cab and a donar pickup with an idi 7.3 he was getting ready to swap, then his daily driver broke down and had to use the 78 to haul cows.......... He totaled it when he hit a bull on the highway. My wife was his insurance gal and she kept telling him you need to add that, you need to add that....... Now he's out the pickup and has to pay the rancher for his bull as oregon is most all open range east of the cascade mountains

The only thing holding me back from someday finding a really nice 95-97 and just forking over the money for it is electronics because they were just complicated enough on those trucks and there is just enough wireing packe in them to be above my paitence level. And no matter how well the truck was babied electrical stuff just seems to have a limited lifespan.

That and i already have dads highboy and my first vehicle my 70 F100 custom to rebuild so gf would be a little upset if i add to the project pile lol

I had a 95 f350 psd auto crew - long box - 4x4 with add-a-leafs for a little lift and extra capacity - had 380k on the clock when I sold it to a friend - still going - the kids called it "Clifford" the big red truck

Best PU I have ever owned hands down. Rode like a Lincoln hahaha

Back