Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, well, for a self described "Newbie" it's a good place to start... Instead of constantly asking questions and having to wait for 5 different people to tell them 8 different answers... Lol... I love this forum, for that reason most.

Yes, well, for a self described "Newbie" it's a good place to start... Instead of constantly asking questions and having to wait for 5 different people to tell them 8 different answers... Lol... I love this forum, for that reason most.
Some people may mistake you for a troll ,I can clearly see you are a gnome though .

At your place
yeah a frigid mid 50's, and wet...the fog is just unbearable, damn that tropic vortex!!!...worst winter I can ever remember:wtf:
thinkin I might mow my lawn this afternoon...its looking a little long...
at this rate im on track to burn under a cord this year... im usually through 2+ cord by this time, and so far I have burned less than 1/4 cord...
if we keep going like this I wont have to cut wood for another 20+ years:havingarest:

Was like that here last week ,heavy rains ,lots of flooding ,I think it may have made the news even ,and anything made of wood growing mold on it ,it cleared and froze last night ,so nice now ,things dry up in the cold and the mud gets to where you can walk on top of it .

Was like that here last week ,heavy rains ,lots of flooding ,I think it may have made the news even ,and anything made of wood growing mold on it ,it cleared and froze last night ,so nice now ,things dry up in the cold and the mud gets to where you can walk on top of it .
be nice if it were just 0 deg. out and snow every couple of days...would make heating easy...this weather sucks for wood heat, the house gets cold, but then you fire up the stove and its already too hot before the kindling gets even gets going:dumb2::wtf:

In almost 30 years here ,i can not remember even once it getting down to zero , teens at night a few times is coldest i can remember .

edd74e35e2f1ac502cb405ad1ed3c4a9.jpg
9a56a228d835539c3394a366f1cc6c75.jpg
92fdf99104caa4dd318706ea286f7b88.jpg

What I've been up to lately. Wet and swampy.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Gotta stay warm while you work :)View attachment 470467
Does it really give off that much heat? I've got an old wood burner just sitting around, I'd use it for that if it does... Some Mice are living in it currently...

Anything left out for a week becomes a mouse house... Even with all the Owl, Hawk, Cats, and Coyotes there's still a billion Mice... Freakin Rediculous

Back