Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like the boys said, get the lead out, unless your other favorite site to hang out at is ilovepropanedotcom.

Your pics are also low quality. No, not the fact that there's hardly any light. I'm referring to the total lack of saws, splitters, axes, and other related tools in the pics. No saw pron=poor AS pic etiquette.

Seriously, get cutting. I can burn more than that in one Friday night if the boys bring some beers over, in the summer.

HAAaaaaaaaaaaaa That's funny, but so true !!! Haven't had the fire ring turn red yet this year, gotta give 'er crap one of these days.....

I haven't contributed a ton in the past so...Hedgerow mentioned his affection for goosenecks and Steve would like a little additional content. Here's one of my favorite combos. 30' deckover dovetail gooseneck, 30 hp Kubota, and a 395XP.

I haven't contributed a ton in the past so...Hedgerow mentioned his affection for goosenecks and Steve would like a little additional content. Here's one of my favorite combos. 30' deckover dovetail gooseneck, 30 hp Kubota, and a 395XP.

Looks like my pile I got yesterday :) I love me some Yellow Birch :)

Good Pic...
247122d1343918040-goosekubhusq-jpg

That 395 needs a 24" bar... I think you're gonna give it an inferiority complex...
Poor stubby...

Good Pic...
247122d1343918040-goosekubhusq-jpg

That 395 needs a 24" bar... I think you're gonna give it an inferiority complex...
Poor stubby...

The saw really likes the 20" bar...doesn't really have a problem spinning that length of chain! :rock: I have a new 28" bar and chain combo for it that works well in the bigger wood.

I've been looking for the pics of the stump from that maple, but can't seem to find them. The log pictured was one of 5 "branches" that split off from the stump. The stump at the base was approx. 7'... my 36" bar looked "stubby."

attachment.php

Finished up the Chestnut Oak this morning. Got lucky, only the last round had any substantial rot.

Steve, can I borrow your Stihl? I need to get this old Oak chunked up. It's around 14-16 feet long.
My little 18" 025 is a bit shy in the bar department.

attachment.php

Latest posts

Back