Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my first dose of CAD hope it's not serious
I got a offer on a saw i could not refuse
Ms660 with new oem top end and 30" bar and new chain all for 300 euro
My uncles saw from new I'll post a pick when I get home

You can't escape it. It stands to reason.

No picture. WAIT is that one of those new fangled invisible saws that the wife wont know about??
I hope she doesn't check my internet history or it will be a cold night in the dog house but at least I'll have a reason to cut to cut some wood with my new toy
Ha ha

Attachments

• IMG-20171012-WA0006.jpeg
    IMG-20171012-WA0006.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
Got my first dose of CAD hope it's not serious
I got a offer on a saw i could not refuse
Ms660 with new oem top end and 30" bar and new chain all for 300 euro
My uncles saw from new I'll post a pick when I get home
I gave my new to me saw a workout today only to have a bit of bad luck with the new oregon chain it broke a couple of teeth off it . I changed to a stihl chain and no problems . How do ye find oregon as of late

The wood lot has become a lake in spots this weekend. 2+" of rain and coming down hard again at the moment. The town of Saugatuck is on the mouth of the Kalamazoo River where it empties into Lake Michigan. The big lake fluctuates a couple feet in three, four or five year cycles, and the past few year has been slowly cresting. About fifty miles up river to the southeast of us they, in Lawton, MI have had 8.3" of rain since Friday, and many surrounding areas reporting 4"-5". The wood lot is on high ground, it's just taking time for the gravel to let it penetrate. The pallets are all individually covered, but as I've been delivering, I noticed the coating on some pieces of tarp has worn thin on the weaving and water that pools in spots can run through. It helps repel for the most part, and air can still get through the bundles. Running tight on room also.IMG_5236.jpg IMG_5257.jpg

Hurricane ophelia trying its best to shut down Ireland its very bad at the moment trees down everywhere

I gave my new to me saw a workout today only to have a bit of bad luck with the new oregon chain it broke a couple of teeth off it . I changed to a stihl chain and no problems . How do ye find oregon as of late
I never broke teeth off a chain by just cutting wood unless I ran into some embedded metal. I like them but do see the difference to a Stihl chain

Out with the old, in with the new. Not quite hooked all the way up but about half way today, need a couple different fittings.
398eb640de0c81f18716197c2079c123.jpg
863d045860b095d5b44225b75aadb636.jpg
3b3c88331212424a217e6e7afd02b0b4.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back