Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BIL owns a Woodmizer mill. We can get it "cut to order". Handy asset when you need slabs or beams.

This Dave's mill he brought to our last GTG...
Very nice and very portable...
[video=youtube;ron-X7KaXeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ron-X7KaXeo&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

A couple stacks that are moving under cover this week:

Red and white oak mixed, going on 2 years aged:

more%2520to%2520move.JPG

Red oak, 1 year seasoned, cut big for those gone to work for 12-14 hours at a time burns:

attachment.php

Mixed junk wood to be burned "shoulder season":

shoulder%2520wood.JPG

They're going in with this little bit of a hodgepodge of oak, birch, poplar, elm, and whatnot:

empty%2520shed.JPG

What's this funny looking stack? Look for another thread shortly for the answer...

hedge%2520n%2520maple.JPG

This Dave's mill he brought to our last GTG...
Very nice and very portable...
[video=youtube;ron-X7KaXeo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ron-X7KaXeo&list=UUfB03KVhJRBISPufMa8F7GA&index=7&feature=plcp[/video]

Now that is a nice piece of equipment! :msp_w00t: That goes on my wish list for sure!:msp_drool:
.....uh oh, is this another symptom of advanced CAD?!? :msp_scared:

A couple stacks that are moving under cover this week:

Red and white oak mixed, going on 2 years aged:

more%2520to%2520move.JPG

Red oak, 1 year seasoned, cut big for those gone to work for 12-14 hours at a time burns:

attachment.php

Mixed junk wood to be burned "shoulder season":

shoulder%2520wood.JPG

They're going in with this little bit of a hodgepodge of oak, birch, poplar, elm, and whatnot:

empty%2520shed.JPG

What's this funny looking stack? Look for another thread shortly for the answer...

hedge%2520n%2520maple.JPG

I see you english guys are growing some square wood down there, must be easier to get the bark off 'em... btw, whose blood is the rotweiler licking there, his tongue is all red.... ?!?!? wtf ?!?:confused:

I see you english guys are growing some square wood down there, must be easier to get the bark off 'em... btw, whose blood is the rotweiler licking there, his tongue is all red.... ?!?!? wtf ?!?:confused:

She's not a rott - just a fat lab mix. That's her frisbee in her mouth.

The square stuff comes from the big city, my work to be precise. Hey, it burns and its free.

Shane nice pics but still not a saw or splitter in sight.

EDIT: There ain't much English in me either, mostly Norwegian by heritage and Redneck by choice. :D

Last edited:

The square stuff comes from the big city, my work to be precise. Hey, it burns and its free.

Thanks Steve, I will get some pictures of them next time :) Those uglies still get burnt too.

We gotta have saws...

attachment.php

That goes without saying... Ole' longbar had some dandy's...

We gotta have saws...

attachment.php

That goes without saying... Ole' longbar had some dandy's...

Hedgerow,
.....why'd you have to go and post a pic like that, now my hands are shakin' so bad from chronic CAD I cnn baarrreely tttype.....:bang:
(Great pic, and a nice lookin' "pack" of saws :msp_thumbup: )

Hedgerow,
.....why'd you have to go and post a pic like that, now my hands are shakin' so bad from chronic CAD I cnn baarrreely tttype.....:bang:
(Great pic, and a nice lookin' "pack" of saws :msp_thumbup: )

That pack belongs to longbar here on the site... He had a very minty 084...

Latest posts

Back