Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had some time yesterday to finish up some splitting.

I think it many be time for another leaf or a set of airbags!

Here's today task.. i'd like to get that stuff cut up and stack off the ground for winter

man, that''s pretty up there! Reminds me a lot on the east coast here in northern Maine (visited once, looked like that a lot....

leaf springs, ya, every boy needs another leaf spring..especially if it is attached to a new truck! Check this bad boy out dodger is thinking of selling.

Ram building business case for Long-Hauler concept

Nothing runs like a Chevrolet Deeremax! ;)

Cool looking truck for a Dodge.

000-ram-long-hauler-concept-truck-1304371760.jpg

Nothing runs like a Chevrolet Deeremax! ;)

Cool looking truck for a Dodge.

000-ram-long-hauler-concept-truck-1304371760.jpg

Not to take away form the wood pile splitting pictures, but really? a Duramax? Must be a diesel thing cause my work truck has a Vortec in it and that pos has had amiss since it was new like every other GM car or truck I've seen in the past 10 years

Yall can have ya Fords and chevy' I'll just stay with real trucks

You must be a real good mechanic if your driving that Dodge. To compare the Chevy Duramax Diesel to a Vortex gasser, is like comparing apples to oranges. Not even in the same league.

:laugh: No seriously, let's get back on topic. There are some real nice wood piles in this thread! A lot of hard work by fellow members here. :cheers::msp_thumbup:

I hope the red cans are not starter?:hmm3grin2orange:

The one's my father in law's and I'm not sure how old the gas is so I've been using it to start up the fire pit just to get rid of it. If I do it at night the natives don't get worked up about the black smoke. :msp_biggrin: He's been on a downhill slide since father's day and is now in a care home. :( He's been a pretty good guy considering I married his youngest. I now have his 27 ton splitter and a homelite and Husqvarna saw. I figured I better get this stuff as his brother in laws are circleing like vultures. :angry:

Hopefully next weekend I'll get the liner in. And I'm hoping one of these "firewood" sellers give me a call back. Again, here's a customer with money in hand and no one calls back - Lancaster county . :bang:

I cut most of them the same size so I can put a stack of them in the splitter to half.

MY turn, I keep the wood at the cabin all summer then haul it down in the fall, or as i need it.
pile after I took a truck and trailer load.
L74dc.jpg

For next year I think,, might not need to dig into this.
67Iiz.jpg

Fathers wood, wrapped up for next winter
65dHJ.jpg

Time to bring a load home
NNcDH.jpg

Split and stack ... in the dark...
UZOAX.jpg

KOBTm.jpg

2 bays are empty and the re-fill has begun... 11 cords have been moved out so far...
Ugh... I got a lot of stacking to do...:msp_unsure:

attachment.php

2 bays are empty and the re-fill has begun... 11 cords have been moved out so far...
Ugh... I got a lot of stacking to do...:msp_unsure:

Hedge - how many did you sell?
What are you planning to buy? :msp_w00t:

Back