Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blocked up some willow rounds I had dumped on me in the fall. Had to cut the rounds short then noodle em as this was rounds from just above the stump. I suppose if it ever dries I will feed it to either the boiler or the fire pit. Likely not much good for anything else and even free not worthy of the effort.
Sposed to make the best black powder.

Nice load but I'm more interested in the square body in the background. :yes:
You would have liked the 72 4X4, two tone Blue and White C20 that sat down the road from me. I moved in here in 87 and the truck sat till last year.I was told it was an old guy and he wouldn't sell it. If he was old then, he would have to be really old now. I was wondering if he passed when it disappeared last year.

Nice load but I'm more interested in the square body in the background. :yes:
74 k10 6" lift on 35s bought it in 1978. Its had a couple of paint jobs and I stopped driving it in 94. Still thinking about 1 more restoration with maybe a 427 small block this time. Has a 350 in her now with dart heads. Old pic of her after paint in 92 .lol Long time ago.IMG_20200407_162532450.jpg

74 k10 6" lift on 35s bought it in 1978. Its had a couple of paint jobs and I stopped driving it in 94. Still thinking about 1 more restoration with maybe a 427 small block this time. Has a 350 in her now with dart heads. Old pic of her after paint in 92 .lol Long time ago.View attachment 815457
Keep her going . I have a slant nose a flat and a square . Love the old trucks

Started splitting some elm today . Sucks long stringy fibers have to push it thru with another log to completely split, that's if its smaller than the wedge .sucks. if its bigger you have to flip it and do it again. Did I mention it sucks . View attachment 815653View attachment 815654

I’ve split wood like that. I don’t remember what type it was, maybe live oak. I’d split the whole log, but every piece was still connected. I would finish it with the saw, or I put some in the firewood stacks like that. By the time it dried, it would just break.

Latest posts

Back