Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I try to keep my woodpile as clean as I can get it and keep the area around the wood pile clean too. Who ever has the nicest/cleanest looking woodpile, I will send them some free stickers :)

Post away!

Shane
You, are asking for some nasty piles of ****!
Heres some of mine Every piece you see is oak.
firewoodpiles003.jpg
How many days using the maul? Or do you use a Fiskars?

View attachment 1001386View attachment 1001387

Got this on another forum from a guy in NJ complaining about the prices wood is selling for now.

I don't sell wood, But It's a lot of work to cut, Spilt, And Deliver, Hard on your equipment and my time is money, Most firewood guy's in the past did not get enough money for their work, I bought 6 cords when I moved to UT because I didn't have time to do it myself as I was building my shop and fixing up my house, I paid $125.00 per cord, It was Aspen, Blue Spruce, Doug Fir. During the Pandemic people who had never burned wood all of a sudden were home and started enjoying a fire. Wood was selling for much higher prices. Maybe it's going to stay at the higher prices now, Hopefully Neighbors with saws will step in and help the older Folks that need some wood in the winter to stay warm. OLD-FELLER

I try to keep my woodpile as clean as I can get it and keep the area around the wood pile clean too. Who ever has the nicest/cleanest looking woodpile, I will send them some free stickers :)

Post away!

Shane
How about what I WILL have once my splitter is fixed? I’ve got enough to gag a lumberjack! And THIS isn’t all of it! Lol

Attachments

• 68340055070__8ED828E6-0272-4406-8F62-0A85F94850B6.MOV
    1.6 MB
Back