posting pics is P.I.T.A.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1) - right click on your orignal file and select properties. That will tell you the size.

hard to imagine any image being too big at (small)..... I've resized thousands of images and they rarely exceed 80K even at medium.

thanks i'll give that a try

This is a sample post to try to figure out compressing pictures to post to the forum.

This is a target canker on a silver maple.

attachment.php

WOW! Great capture of that bear! That is just amazing. It's also a little scary to see how smart those bears are when they want something.

Gotta finish the bear thing. Don't know where I got them from, maybe from AS. It's worth a repeat:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

That's one resourceful bear.

Gosh what a hoot! That's one way to bait 'em.......:greenchainsaw:

Macs have a program called Preview that allows one to capture an image and save it in a variety of formats, I always pick jpeg, and it gives me an image quality bar and I just move the slider back and forth until it is the size I want. I will try Parrisw's method for getting pics to appear on the post without having to click on them. I grabbed that post using Preview and saved it for when I am done with this afternoon's project of getting rid of a family of squirrels in may attic. Not fun, but necessary. Remember this? heeheehee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vqLomvFjRg

Last edited:
Husqvarna 359 muffler

I was wondering if someone would be able to tell me how they seperate a non-cat 359 muffler without destroying it. I am hoping to gut the inside and either crimp it or weld it back together. I just don't want it to look butchered if you know what I mean?

Last edited:
I said it before and will say it again. Photobucket. Upload and copy/paste URL code for phpBB. Couldn;t be easier. Anything less is for failure.

Back