Poulan 306a

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AOD

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
No pics yet.

A buddy of mine picked it up someplace, says it runs with gas down the carb but wont run off the tank. He wants $10 for it, it's in okay shape with about a 20" bar. I think I'm gonna give it to another guy I know who isn't working and is living on someone elses property and the owners wants bunch of stuff cleaned up. He asked me about a cheap saw for odd cleanup and right after that this one came up. He's good with 2 strokes on dirtbikes but never messed with a saw, I have a feeling it'll be just fine for him.

saw

No pics yet.

A buddy of mine picked it up someplace, says it runs with gas down the carb but wont run off the tank. He wants $10 for it, it's in okay shape with about a 20" bar. I think I'm gonna give it to another guy I know who isn't working and is living on someone elses property and the owners wants bunch of stuff cleaned up. He asked me about a cheap saw for odd cleanup and right after that this one came up. He's good with 2 strokes on dirtbikes but never messed with a saw, I have a feeling it'll be just fine for him.

take apart carb blow out with air
take wd 30 check ports are clear with wd 40
put new kit in.

Look and see if the fuel line is broken in the tank, they useally are. Be carefull if you have to remove the tank top cover to not disturb the gasket, there hard to find new and harder to make.

The carb kit is RK23HS.

If he can figure out a carb and a fuel line/filter, he should do just fine.

Rep for being a good guy and helping out people in need. :cheers:

Latest posts

Back