Poulan 3700 rings

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hydro guy 82

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Poulan 3700. I am looking for a thin set of 2 rings for this saw. I do not have calipers but the piston is a little over 47 mm across the top. Thanks

I ordered a set from them directly. Lil Red Barn. They were the wrong size 43 mm. Having trouble getting the owner to respond back to see if they have the right size. Was hoping for someone else.

I am looking for a thin set of 2 piston rings for a Poulan 3700. I do not have a set of calipers but have measured across the top of the piston at a little over 47 mm.

Hey they locked something here. Says my in box is full and only 7 allowed. I have over 300 LOL. No way I can find to delete the old ones.
They did me the same way, shut me down at 7 even though I have been messaging for a while now, this just happened yesterday. Was wondering if it was a glitch in the system. Now I see it happened to a site supporter also. Interesting.

They did me the same way, shut me down at 7 even though I have been messaging for a while now, this just happened yesterday. Was wondering if it was a glitch in the system. Now I see it happened to a site supporter also. Interesting.
I aint never gave them a dime. They just put that there.

Is what it is. Forums are pretty much dead to me anymore anyways.

I ordered a set from amazon and they were the right size but they were the thicker rings. I need the thin ones.
I've got a 3800 that uses the thick ring. Measure the thickness of your rings and let me know what they are. What vendor did you buy them from on Amazon?

I ordered a set from them directly. Lil Red Barn. They were the wrong size 43 mm. Having trouble getting the owner to respond back to see if they have the right size. Was hoping for someone else.
There was a member in the Poulan sticky thread that also had been sent undersized thin rings ordered for a 4000, he thought they(LRB) may have sent rings for a 3700…

@Todd Loosli Did they ever get the thin ring size mismatches sorted out?

I've got a 3800 that uses the thick ring. Measure the thickness of your rings and let me know what they are. What vendor did you buy them from on Amazon?
When I look back at the email from Amazon it says Corolado Spare Parts. I do not have calipers to measure.

Latest posts

Back