• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold poulan pro 475/505 Jonsered 2077/2083

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just signed up on your chainsaw repair site. Was admiring the Wild Thing on Tractorbynet and followed some searches.

Not sure there any usable cranks at all, and I would need one to make the deal work but will keep you in mind. So is the 415 and 475 the same stroke?

Same stroke yes. I know I'll have at least one extra crank for Kevin, maybe two.

You guy's have me at a disadvantage. I've been here a while but haven't picked up on the different little groups that develop around certain model or brands. It often seems to me that you guys are having a running conversation and I can't make heads or tails of it because I missed something.

Oh well, at least almost everyone I've dealt with here has been helpful and friendly.
[Exception being one Aushole..... no that wasn't misspelled.]

Mike,

Looks like the only way this will work out for me is if you would accept my offer from yesterday. Several offers to split the lot have come in but the only way to be sure I get exactly what I need is if it is all shipped to me first. Then I can take care of the others with what is left. If not, I guess I'm out.

Still shaking the trees for someone to help me with this stuff but not looking good.

[Get it? Gorilla shaking the tree...:omg:]

I asked the guys interested in parts to step up and increase the amount of shipping they would split with me. Would you take the parts to UPS and ship them out for $100 above your asking price?

All of those parts have arrived and mostly sorted through. I started a new thread Friday night with lots of pictures but as of now they parts have garnered no interest

Back