• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold poulan pro 475/505 Jonsered 2077/2083

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From here to Placerville is right at 4000 miles roundtrip. At a blazing 10 miles to the gallon the truck would take a months salary

Well, when I lived out there it took me a gallon of gas to drive to Mike's, and back home.

OK, if you are willing to ship, that's a step in the right direction.

Your original post mentions building an entire saw from this batch. Is there enough parts to do so without me having to buy anything additional except gaskets, bearings, filters, hoses, seals and the like? And are the cylinder and crankshaft assy in good shape? I see three pistons. I assume one is useable?

Sorry for all the questions but I would need to get a whole saw out of this and keep the extras to make this work.

I have a couple of members that have contacted me to try to split this lot and I will have to figure out if I can make it work splitting it up on my end. I'll get you an answer today.

Not sure I need a complete project saw in addition to the one on my shelf but I'm in if you think you could get it to me for $260 total. Your asking price plus $35 shipping. If the shipping is more, I'd have to keep looking for the parts need myself and let the others worry about themselves. My zip would be 13820, @ my business address. Whether you say yeah or nay, Thank You for your time.

If you decide to sell, how do you want to handle payment?

I want you and the others interested in this stuff to have it. I just know that it is bulky and will fill two large boxes. I just send one medium box to Mo. and it was $35. Please have someone come here and get it all for distribution to interested parties. That way everyone gets what he wants at a reasonable price.
Like I said I will drop it off at a local shipping office. They can box and ship to you after they have your credit card number. Trouble is, it is expensive. Mike

I will work on it. Don't know anyone in CA, but I'll ask around.

So if I can find someone to pick it up at your location $225 and I arrange/pay shipping?

Still shaking the trees for someone to help me with this stuff but not looking good.

[Get it? Gorilla shaking the tree...:omg:]

I asked the guys interested in parts to step up and increase the amount of shipping they would split with me. Would you take the parts to UPS and ship them out for $100 above your asking price?

Send me a message with what you are looking for and I'll see how it fits in with what I need and what has been requested so far.

I traded a 7900 crank for a 415-505 crank. So down to needing 3 crankshafts for the 4 that had bad cranks on the shelf. :D
Not that I am in hurry to build another, it would be nice to have for when I get the itch to finish one more.

It will be alittle different too. Tired of the same ole red and yellow over and over on the bench:p. Lime was first to be different and orange this time around.

pporangecoversdecals 004.JPG

Just signed up on your chainsaw repair site. Was admiring the Wild Thing on Tractorbynet and followed some searches.

Not sure there any usable cranks at all, and I would need one to make the deal work but will keep you in mind. So is the 415 and 475 the same stroke?

Latest posts

Back