• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold poulan pro 475/505 Jonsered 2077/2083

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes Bill 45 years! I am actually a lucky man. Mike

I just always get a kick out of guys that complain about their wives. I always figure those wives are the ones that clearly define the term "the better half". I include myself in that group of growly old guys that know darn well if it was not for their wife they would not be worth a pinch of poop.

Now back on topic. What else you got out there?

Mister Wizard you had better get over here soon. Some guy left today with a suv back and back seat full of chainsaws and parts. His wallet lighter too. Mike

Mike if it's gone before I get there then I wasn't meant to have it. Stuff more important than chainsaws come up and takes precedence.

I'll make it up there when I can. If nothing else, it'll be to shake your hand, talk saws a bit, and bring a few bits home. Anything more than that will be gravy...

Bill the CL listings in our area (SF Bay Area, Sacramento, Gold Country, etc) are amazing.

Guys looking for $350 from a Homelite Zip, $600 from a used MS200T, $800 from a 288XP, etc...

Not quite what I thought you meant but yes I can imagine. You should see all the guys on CL looking to buy saws..................No selling though

We have many guys spamming CL with "wanted stihl huskvarna chainsaws running or not, cash in hand" listings. Same thing with guys looking to buy and flip or buy and part ou old motorcycles....

Back