• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Poulan Pro S25AV NOS?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I look at these prices in 1978 217.99 was a lot of money back then I bought a brand new crapsman 2.0 16 for 149.00 it was nothing but problems from day one i got a used poulan 2000 and it lasted for years with no trouble at all its a shame i look back now and remember saw shops that had poulans and homelites on the shelves and gased and cranked them up when you bought them not in some box you put together

What length is the bar that is on it? Is this more of a collectors saw, i just need a small saw to run i have a old homelite super 2 and a huskey 136 that never seems to run right for long. This should get it back to the top of the list thanks.

16" bar on it.

As for collectors? Yeah it has some collectability to a Poulan guy I guess, but its not extremely rare or anything. If someone wanted it for a collection is the reason I have not started it.

The new owner can choose to do with it as he pleases. I know you cannot buy a quality top handle saw like this one new today for what I priced it at.

If someone wants it for a firewood saw, I would be glad to start it and make sure its ready to go for them.

What length is the bar that is on it? Is this more of a collectors saw, i just need a small saw to run i have a old homelite super 2 and a huskey 136 that never seems to run right for long. This should get it back to the top of the list thanks.

You would really like this saw. As Mark said, you can't find a better saw for the money. And he is a great guy to buy a saw from.

Latest posts

Back