Powerhorse splitter?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I actually bought one last sunday, ran it for about 20 min. and decided it's not for me. it performed just as they described. I'm just spoiled with big splitters with multi wedges & log lifts. they would prolly work for a lot of people. I should have spent the money on parts for my next build ! they are a $950.00 splitter . I would say worth every penney if thats what you need. Hope this helps.

What are you splitting? Your input is much valued! I have split all I have by hand and intend to keep splitting that way. I need something that will take apart the knotty stuff I can't do by hand and be easy enough for
the mrs. to run. Probably won't see much besides oak. Toughest rounds I'll run into around here is Elm. 20 tons should be sufficient right

I split some locust & hedge with it & it went right through that stuff . I'd say it will split any thing you put on there. it will be real good with 2 people working, pretty fast. easy to move around by hand also. engine started on the first pull, ran perfect. I put ATF in my hydraulics 2 1/2 gallon. mobile 1 10w30 synthetic in the motor. It's a good value at 950 + tax & oil.. the splitter I just sold was a good value at 4000. the splitter I'm building now will be a good value at 7500. just all depends on a persons needs. Good splittin what ever you decide.

Latest posts

Back