PP330 broke, get an ms290?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Excuse me.....

003.jpg

I think 066blaster is telling whoppers. If he asked how to start a Chainsaw then he never used one. I'm betting he has only used handsaws to cut wood.

I have an 066, ms290, ms210,and husky 142 currently and use them all. I had a problem with the 066 flooding at start up, I got it figured out and it starts and runs great. the 142 i am not a big fan of it at all, and will sell it soon. but if your are serious about cutting wood and your" go to saw" is a poulan, you dont know what your doing. again i am not a saw mechanic but i have cut alot of wood for business and for pleasure. never really needed to fix my stihls. but i do know as well as 90% of anyone on the planet, poulan is for a beginner at best. and they are well known for being junk. alot of you buy these saws and fix them and you become emotionaly attached and think there good saws, dont kid yourself, you know stihl is the best. dont be jealous go out and buy one, your old poulan is like a stray dog, you feel sorry for it so you keep it around and act like you like it.:laugh::blob2:

I have an 066, ms290, ms210,and husky 142 currently and use them all. I had a problem with the 066 flooding at start up, I got it figured out and it starts and runs great. the 142 i am not a big fan of it at all, and will sell it soon. but if your are serious about cutting wood and your" go to saw" is a poulan, you dont know what your doing. again i am not a saw mechanic but i have cut alot of wood for business and for pleasure. never really needed to fix my stihls. but i do know as well as 90% of anyone on the planet, poulan is for a beginner at best. and they are well known for being junk. alot of you buy these saws and fix them and you become emotionaly attached and think there good saws, dont kid yourself, you know stihl is the best. dont be jealous go out and buy one, your old poulan is like a stray dog, you feel sorry for it so you keep it around and act like you like it.:laugh::blob2:

This....from a guy who ADMITS that he "ran" an 026 for 15 years and never changed the filter.
Apparently he never cleaned it either since he didn't even know the choke was in the filter!!!
Tell me again how much wood you cut????:hmm3grin2orange:

Mike

Are you serious?

Do you really think that of Poulans?

This....from a guy who ADMITS that he "ran" an 026 for 15 years and never changed the filter.
Apparently he never cleaned it either since he didn't even know the choke was in the filter!!!
Tell me again how much wood you cut????:hmm3grin2orange:

Mike
yes i blew it out. still dont think mine had it in the filter, only had it off to put a carb kit in it, I own more equipment than you can imagine, dont remember the filter from a saw sorry.

Latest posts

Back