PP330 broke, get an ms290?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its no where near a piece of s### wild thing. your are dumb as the day is long. homeowner!!!get your chaps on and go rake the leaves. save up your money and buy a stihl!!! dont settle for the poulan junk

HHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHa. You fit every stereotype there is. Just stop. The joke is on you. You are merely soiling a fun site. GET IT YET?

He took real shots at me, I was just trying to school that boy a bit!

The funny thing is..........................HOMEOWNER, that what he wishes he might be with his 066, you WERE, with a 3400 Poulan!!!
Just goes to show that the size of the tool doesn't make the man!LOL

Mike

He took real shots at me, I was just trying to school that boy a bit!

Don't feel bad Joe, I was told to get my chaps & stuff on, and go rake leaves too. :ices_rofl:

The amazing thing through all this, was the OP got his saw fixed up and back to cutting with it.:clap: I fear he might think twice about asking any more chainsaw repair advice though. I give him credit, he stuck with it and didn't let all the sidetrack BS stuff, deter him from success.

:cheers:
Gregg,

I'm gone for a few moments and you guys get the funny one out of here! Man I hate it when I come late. Ooohhh well at least I took out an appendix in the mean time. Kind of the same type of annoyance. Couldn't even say good by :cry:.....

But then all's well that end's well! OT get's his saw up and running again! :clap:

I really wondered what has made 3 members vote this thread as excellent - but it may be just that in a somewhat "twisted" way? :confused::givebeer:

I really wondered what has made 3 members vote this thread as excellent - but it may be just that in a somewhat "twisted" way? :confused::givebeer:

It sounded like a very informative thread until this estranged fellow entered the scene.

I accidentally deleted my entire youtube channel last night. :msp_angry:

I think I might be the dumb one here . :msp_unsure:

I know the identity of 066blaster:msp_biggrin:His name is Nathaniel and he's one of the goofballs from Moped Army. I can tell by the writing style:msp_wink:

Latest posts

Back