Price for Racing Chain?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mike Maas said:
My point exactly!
If you think you are going up against me at any time, you won't sell me your best chain at any price!
And conversely, I wouldn't trust you to sell me a chain. I know I'd be getting barbed wire.
By sharing the purse, both filer and competitor will put their best effort forward.
Then at some point, the sawyer will want to cut the sharpener out of the profits, and will copy his work, then claiming to be the best "all around".
Meanwhile, the sharpener will be working on the next prospect. Very few people can be the best at all aspects of anything, so in the end, both will continue to be successful.

Hahahahahahaha!......your best effort wouldn't even come close to comparing!:monkey: :cry:

Maybe I should buy one of Tommys or your chains Dennis and then I can start my own race chain shop LOL I would have Gypo in the back room with a box of files and a 8 ball

Mike Maas said:
Did you ever buy a racing chain?
Have you ever raced with somebody else's chain?

Sure Mike....but chain builders like TJF like to have me run there chains!

You can't even buy one.....Hahahahahahahahahaha!:chainsaw:

No lending!.......Hahahahahahahahahahahahha!

That all depends on if you sleep with the Devil. Ain't that right Rupedoggy.:hmm3grin2orange:

Latest posts

Back