• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Primo Stihl 046 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
really? I figured id get a big f.u. if that other guy didn't buy it and youll do that conversation me how you wanna set it up...ill take that saw

This would be a great saw to send to a builder. I'm asking $625 plus actual shipping. Thanks...

Hey guys- I went through this 046 Magnum top to bottom that I got on trade locally. This is one sweet ride. It has the early, desirable 046 cylinder with the D-shaped combustion chamber and good port timing. It also has the desirable early ignition with the aggressive timing curve. This one does have the 3/4-wrap handle and a new large sprocket cover with the dual dawgs and large chip deflector. This also has the dual port muffler. I've outfitted it with a new HD2 filter, new fuel filter, and many other new parts.

I split the case halves- cleaned everything pristine; and installed new bearings, seals, gaskets, clutch, and brake return spring. The piston and rings are brand new Meteor (A/B rated piston in an A rated cylinder.) The cylinder and crank are minty. The case halves were in great shape. All the rubber on this was in good shape (AV mounts, intake boot, case buffers.) The tank is in great shape and passed three pressure tests, and the tank vent assembly is brand new. This thing started right up and sounds fantastic. Compression is holding steady at 165. This would be a great saw to send to a builder. I'm asking $625 plus actual shipping. Thanks...

Hey JJ, fixed it up a little fer ya.
Last time i checked you were one of the best "builders" period. maybe you meant to suggest to send it to a "porter"... :)

Bump for shameless plug.

Latest posts

Back