• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Primo Stihl 046 Magnum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had to pass on putting any dead kittens in this crankcase...

It looks I'll be sending this one to ebay this weekend. Man, I'm tired of lining ebay's pockets...
I thought that would be gone in a matter of minutes. Looks like a nice saw, if you're into that kind of stuff. :laugh:

I had to pass on putting any dead kittens in this crankcase...

It looks I'll be sending this one to ebay this weekend. Man, I'm tired of lining ebay's pockets...

The saw is worth the money. Right now seems like a bad time to sell anything, around here anyways. All the ''traders'' I know say things aren't moving right now. I guess everyone is tightened up after the holidays....I know I am, Today is the first day I've worked since December 19th :(.

The saw is worth the money. Right now seems like a bad time to sell anything, around here anyways. All the ''traders'' I know say things aren't moving right now. I guess everyone is tightened up after the holidays....I know I am, Today is the first day I've worked since December 19th :(.
I worked almost every day even over the holidays Durand, and I still can't afford to scratch my ass. I'm fixin to try welfare I think. :ices_rofl:

Thanks guys...yeah I know that Thomas1 needs a kick in the sack fur sure...

So, one last try before this ends up on evilbay...I can do $600 delivered in the lower 48...outside the lower 48 I will help with shipping...

ok...how do I pay? I'm at work til 1800 CST & can sneak the checkbook from the lil lady's purse at 1900 or paypal now...or credit card now...your call.. or e mail me.
Thanks...I've always wanted a 460

ok...how do I pay? I'm at work til 1800 CST & can sneak the checkbook from the lil lady's purse at 1900 or paypal now...or credit card now...your call.. or e mail me.
Thanks...I've always wanted a 460

lol...you can ignore the monkey with the gun...start a conversation with me...I can work with a personal check, money order, Paypal, anything works for me.

Latest posts

Back