Pro Mac 650 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

briantutt

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Anybody have one of these black levers laying around? Apparently the people of feebay think they are die cast gold not due cast zinc or magnesium.

ee9374c5c1c592b98fc8029c0d6ff649.jpg

Brian

Yes 610 and 650 are the same except the decal for all I can tell! That would be sweet if you have one.

Brian

I'll see what I have.
I know I have a complete PM610 that runs but doesn't oil. I would sell the whole saw for $35 plus shipping or any portion of it for that plus shipping.
I may have just the clutch cover/chain brake though and I'll let you know. That would be cheaper of course if I have a loose one...
I'll get back to you.

Thanks for checking into it. The one I have runs and I fixed a 610 for a buddy but his brake was broke so I just put mine on it and sent him home with mine. If I can get the black part fixed on this one I might give it to my brother in law. It's sort of heavy for the cc but his is a big guy.

Brian

Scrounged through my parts and found the clutch cover and brake handle but on comparison with your picture, it's clearly not the same so it must be off some other version. Maybe a Mac 10-10? It doesn't have the hole above the muffler grill and the handle is also not the same. Just has a single attach point above the bar stud holes. Sorry.

We have a bunch of 610 parts and saw's to.I'm sure they're is a handle laying at home in the barn some place. I'll look this weekend.

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

We have a bunch of 610 parts and saw's to.I'm sure they're is a handle laying at home in the barn some place. I'll look this weekend.

Thank you Tim!

Brian

I have two clutch covers with that type of arm/lever on it... but they (the arm/lever) are yellow instead of black.

I am not in a hurry. The saw is just sitting in my someday pile and every time I see it in think "so close". Thanks to both of you for even making an effort.

Brian

Hey I found I 610 at home.its pretty complete but locked up.maybe the recoil is gone to. What do you all need?

0ccdb6222581416234ae61c64771cb87.jpg

I need the black arm for the chain brake or that whole chain brake clutch cover assembly. The top part of the black cast arm is snapped off. There is a bolt that has a sort of bracket that inserts into the top of the black cast part to hold the plastic guard to the lever. I might need that bracket and bolt. I am in Korea airport or I would run out and check for sure!

Brian

Latest posts

Back