Professional quality rope chainsaw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took a small chain link and put it into the end of the last chain saw link then brazed it together. I tied 3/8 line on each end. I have a sling shot to put a 1/16” line on the limb or I get my cross bow. I go as far as 120’. If the tree is dangerous then getting the work done is priceless. There are all kinds of combinations or sequence one can try. The OP must allow plenty of space for each cutter or chain will bind. About two or three cutters at any one time is what a average person can pull. Thanks

I suspect this is a stupid question. Is there such a thing as a professional quality rope chainsaw? I have a double sided rope chainsaw which I have used for a number of higher limbs in the past but today, it broke. It is a fairly thin chain and not as high quality as a Stihl or Husqvarna chain. If higher quality rope saws exist, I would appreciate a manufacturer name and model. Thanks.
check this out: https://www.campndoor.com/the-ultimate-guide-to-using-the-best-rope-saw-for-tree-limbs/

Latest posts

Back