Project 064/066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dickranch

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
New to the site but have been using your guys knowledge for quite a while. Last week I got a semi complete 064 powerhead that was pretty hammered, and a less complete 066 powerhead thats in pretty good shape. Im trying to decide which one to piece back together but its been a pain tracking down all the little parts without knowing what im missing. Does anyone have parts schematics or service manual for either or both saws? Id appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.

New to the site but have been using your guys knowledge for quite a while. Last week I got a semi complete 064 powerhead that was pretty hammered, and a less complete 066 powerhead thats in pretty good shape. Im trying to decide which one to piece back together but its been a pain tracking down all the little parts without knowing what im missing. Does anyone have parts schematics or service manual for either or both saws? Id appreciate any help I can get.

Thanks in advance.
Check your Inbox. For future reference, such requests are best made in the Beg for Manuals Thread in the Stickies section.

Latest posts

Back