Project Stumpbroke Red Riding Hood Jonsered 2153

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's lil reds muff.:msp_w00t:

100_2373.jpg

100_2374.jpg

100_2375.jpg

100_2376.jpg

100_2377.jpg

100_2378.jpg

Last edited:
Slap that little pig back together and make some chips! Mine's started to feel neglected over in some dark corner of your shop. Go Stumpy!:bowdown:

Slap that little pig back together and make some chips! Mine's started to feel neglected over in some dark corner of your shop. Go Stumpy!:bowdown:

Vid is uploading for lil red.:msp_wink:
Fixin to fire up a brandy new 365xt with the high top for a stock vid.:clap: I'll have it tore down tonight.:msp_biggrin:

You guy's crack me up...:cheers:

Got a vid, sorry the lighting isn't the best. I had to set up a flood light since it was dark.
[video=youtube_share;Rg_AG5NrlXQ]http://youtu.be/Rg_AG5NrlXQ[/video]

Got a vid, sorry the lighting isn't the best. I had to set up a flood light since it was dark.

See that Randy :msp_wink::msp_biggrin: I told you that was the in thing to get videos after dark. Now get you a set and pizz on what them neighbors think or like we say around my place what neighbors. :hmm3grin2orange:

hope the piston dont fall out the exhast port ,that thang is HUGE

i like the streched out tansfers ,my atv engines were done like that ,dont know what it does but it helps em run good

Latest posts

Back