Project Stumpbroke Solo 694

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Stumpy, you are way ahead of MM, he slacked off so much today Nooooo Video:msp_mad:

top it all off he blamed it on it getting dark to early. i see you made your's at nightfall. atleast you made the effort.:laugh: (I'm just funning with ya Randy) had a couple court order repo's I did today and Im a little sideways in my humour tonight.

top it all off he blamed it on it getting dark to early. i see you made your's at nightfall. atleast you made the effort.:laugh: (I'm just funning with ya Randy) had a couple court order repo's I did today and Im a little sideways in my humour tonight.

That's ok Steven.......I'm getting used to the abuse. :msp_ohmy:

I have done a vid after dark with the flood light on.
I think I figured it out though, Randy don't just have legs like a chicken, he must roost at nightfall like em too......:hmm3grin2orange:

That's ok Steven.......I'm getting used to the abuse. :msp_ohmy:

Abuse???? No abuse in this place.:msp_confused:

I think I figured it out though, Randy don't just have legs like a chicken, he must roost at nightfall like em too......:hmm3grin2orange:

Repped- funniest thing I've read all night.

Stump,
You said the Solo 694 and Dolmar 9010 are the same saw... how close to the same are they really... like every part inter-changes?
I have a 694 that needs parts and having a hard time finding them is why I'm asking.

Saw looked real good!!

I'm an over achiever, or just desperate for attention.:msp_razz:

Your stuff has been looking real good Stumpy........and stuff.

Keep on keepin on Brother!

Forget what I said in my last post. :bang:

Stump,
You said the Solo 694 and Dolmar 9010 are the same saw... how close to the same are they really... like every part inter-changes?
I have a 694 that needs parts and having a hard time finding them is why I'm asking.

Saw looked real good!!

as far as I know the only difference is the color and the stickers. All the new parts I put on this one were Dolmar parts.

Your stuff has been looking real good Stumpy........and stuff.

Keep on keepin on Brother!

Forget what I said in my last post. :bang:

Thanks Buddy,

Nevermind:buttkick:

Another fine build by the Stumpman. I just bought one of these saws, in fact I am waiting for the brown truck to bring it. Should be here the middle of next week. I am going to try to beat it hard in some big red oak for a while, see how I like it. These damn build threads make it hard for a guy to not get his saw ported. We will have to see what Sarah says about me spending more of her hard earned money....(I make a little bit):taped:

Another fine build by the Stumpman. I just bought one of these saws, in fact I am waiting for the brown truck to bring it. Should be here the middle of next week. I am going to try to beat it hard in some big red oak for a while, see how I like it. These damn build threads make it hard for a guy to not get his saw ported. We will have to see what Sarah says about me spending more of her hard earned money....(I make a little bit):taped:

You won't sleep right till you're Stumpbroke. :laugh:

Back