Question on log loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
squirrel64

squirrel64

ArboristSite Member
I'm new here... Great forum guys ! Last year I purchased a GMC 7000 which had been converted into a dump truck and fitted with a log loading boom... The boom was made by Jonsered back in the 70s... I need some parts for the boom.... I have contacted Jonsered in Sweden and distributors in US... They don't even have the blueprints for this thing anymore !!! Any suggestions on finding parts for this thing ,,, or am I SOL ??? I hate to have this stuff machine made,,, but might have to... Thanks

treepres1

treepres1

ArboristSite Operative
prentice loader info

i just got a prentice ts29 loader.the unit is great shape but is slow when raising the main boom and secondary. the unit has a opt.remote and sep. lever controls.i think the unit comes with a smaller hyd. pump. want to know if we have to put joystick controls on to use a bigger pump. also dose any one have a i est.lifting at 10feet.like a 120 loader

shawn watson

shawn watson

ArboristSite Lurker
I think when running ur loader idle the gas up higher with a stick i do works faster u dont have to blow motor u can tell give it more gas tell me how that works for ya :rock: