question on tree falling

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Injun Joe, I think you better pay a little bit more contention to your felling cuts!
I think you're dumber than a sack of hammers.
John

FTTC2.jpg

:ices_rofl: awesome yeah guess i'll fall these cottonwoods whatever way i have to to get them to hit the ground:D

What I think where the newbies get off track.....

Your notch,,,dont direct where your tree is gonna fall if you have a bad lean against it..It's for a clearance to keep it from kickin back on the stump....You cut tru the hinge,your screwed,,,it's gonna go where the lean is...Thats where wedges,,,ropes,,,comes in....Bad lean on a tree you best bore cut it and pull the trigger....I seen 1 barbor chair in my life,,and that was enough....If you go by what you posted on the pics....I'll get Father Joat to pray for you.....

You guys should attend GOL, It's obvious you shouldn't be allowed in the bush, or even own a saw for that matter!
Gypo

barberchair.jpg

Last edited:
Thats a pretty one. I like it when the crown hits first at least! Did you do that one or is that the work of an expert hand?

Back