Quick! Tell Me A Little About The 025!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnny27

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
i have a chance to get a brand new 025 for 65$ is this saw worth getting ? i dont know anything about this saw , stihl 025, thank you very much

just called the guy and there is 8 guys ahead of me, F*#K!!!!!! i said i would offer more ! but he has to call the first guy and give him a chance, :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: less than 24hrs all this happened:censored: :censored: oh well , next time i wont hesitate to call

**** I would buy it for that and I dont care for the plastic cased saws. My bro has one either 025 or 250 unsure, for his homeowner duties and just loves the thing and he paid like $200 something new. He even does the harry homeowner stuff like leave gas in it till the next need and she has never failed to start for him.

Sometimes you just got to buy on impulse and worry about the decision later. Oh well missed a good deal.

Last edited:
Johnny27,
If you see a Stihl saw anywhere (newspaper, nickel ads, Craigslist) for a decent price, you have to jump. Call and agree to buy it. You won't be putting the seller out if you change your mind. The next guy will buy it within an hour.

Latest posts

Back