Racked up some nice FREE saws today...(partner, Stihl, etc)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The deal I was referring to was with Old Saw Addict which I believe is Red and Lawnmasters.

Bill

Man, Im being completely real with you right now. Ive never done any transfers of money, or equipment with you. Ive only had my current screen name on this forum.

Why would I use a screen name like "old saw addict" when I dont really like old saws? That would not represent something Im interested in. Same with Lawn Masters.

Names I would use would be my current one, maybe "White83Pimpmobile" in reference to my 83 Eldorado, or "1990Turbo740" in reference to my 1990 Volvo 740 Turbo Sedan. I dont really use anything other than RED-85-Z51 though, as that was my first screen name on an online forum, back when I joined the Corvette forum in 2003. RED-85-Z51 is who I am, It represents me.

You're still terse because of the buttkicking your gas caps got, ain't ya?
:greenchainsaw:

Ha, last I check the poll favored the new caps. Now if you would like to speak to my client you can do so by calling me direct at 1-800-YOUR AZZ IS MINE,LOLOLOL

I don't know if you're him or not. You do have a way of exaggerating like he did, and making the same kind of statements.

The biggest thing that suggests you're not him is that you seem to have an obsession with Poulans. Tell me, how do you feel about muffler modding and Jonsereds? :cheers:

Dont see many jonsereds. In fact I dont think Ive worked on one. I did get to do some work on a Sachs-Dolmar a few weeks ago, that was new.

As for muffler modding, Im starting with my Poulans, Ill move on and do the Echo and my other saws as I get a feel for it.

Dont see many jonsereds. In fact I dont think Ive worked on one. I did get to do some work on a Sachs-Dolmar a few weeks ago, that was new.

As for muffler modding, Im starting with my Poulans, Ill move on and do the Echo and my other saws as I get a feel for it.
Well, you don't sound so much like the other dude now. I've got to admit though, it doesn't matter one way or the other to me. :cheers:

This is a true statement to the best of my recollection. Old Saw Addict = Lawnmasters

Over at 4cycle.com, we had a kid that made 2 accounts..."Alkybriggsplease" and "yellowbriggs"..

At first it was kinda weird the way those 2 would go back and forth with each other, then one day he forgot to switch accounts and blew his cover. The admin did an IP check and blew his plan wide open.

Dude had been talking to himself online for 3-4 months...that is scary.

http://www.arboristsite.com/showthread.php?t=58849

Go eat your crow,LOL Now remember never to mess with my client again or I'll sue you for all your worth,haha

Ha ha. All that poll says is that 58.82% of people do not prefer the new Stihl caps, and 44.11% of people do not prefer any type of Stihl Cap. So, by far the majority of people like other caps better than the new Stihl caps.

Seems to me you're making my points for me. :greenchainsaw:

Over at 4cycle.com, we had a kid that made 2 accounts..."Alkybriggsplease" and "yellowbriggs"..

At first it was kinda weird the way those 2 would go back and forth with each other, then one day he forgot to switch accounts and blew his cover. The admin did an IP check and blew his plan wide open.

Dude had been talking to himself online for 3-4 months...that is scary.
Ok lol...thats pretty funny. Old Saw Addict and Lawnmasters didn't coexist....he changed his name from Old Saw Addict to Lawnmasters when he was supposedly starting his own lawncare business.

Ha ha. All that poll says is that 58.82% of people do not prefer the new Stihl caps, and 44.11% of people do not prefer any type of Stihl Cap. So, by far the majority of people like other caps better than the new Stihl caps.

Seems to me you're making my points for me. :greenchainsaw:

Good try sucker, I'm not Red, poll shows more like the new caps than the old, open wide, let me shovel some cap crow in there,LOLOL

Good try sucker, I'm not Red, poll shows more like the new caps than the old, open wide, let me shovel some cap crow in there,LOLOL

Are you saying that 58.82% of the people in that poll who do not like the Stihl caps best are wrong? And remember, I've always held that both of Stihl's caps suck.

Are you saying that 58.82% of the people in that poll who do not like the Stihl caps best are wrong?

First off smarty you take the two caps in question, the old Stihl cap verses the new Stihl cap. The other voters are Husky voters and Husky hasn't got to steam on how to make a new cap yet so their votes don't apply, duh.. Now open wide,LOL

First off smarty you take the two caps in question, the old Stihl cap verses the new Stihl cap. The other voters are Husky voters and Husky hasn't got to steam on how to make a new cap yet so their votes don't apply, duh.. Now open wide,LOL

Maybe Husky has figured out that they don't need to reinvent and ruin the wheel. Why do you keep telling me to open wide when all that crow is going down your throat?

Tom to Red.............

Hush son, I'm dealing with Space, I have to talk his language,hehehehe

:hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange: :bowdown: :hmm3grin2orange: :cheers:

That was down right funny Tom, smacking your new stepson around like that.:bowdown:

Back