Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATED

The current list of raffle items is:

Ported McCullough 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache
Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado
Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs
2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain (Assuming 2 separate prizes?) with shipping to lower 48 -@skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-@svk
Count me in for two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
I'll chip in a new in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales. Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd

More prizes were donated over on Outdoor Power Equipment Forum. Too bad it can't be "linked" here, like AS can there.

UPDATED

2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain (Assuming 2 separate prizes?) with shipping to lower 48 -@skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-@svk
Count me in for two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
I'll chip in a new in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales. Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd

More prizes were donated over on Outdoor Power Equipment Forum. Too bad it can't be "linked" here, like AS can there.
Why don't you just list them here too with their username from over there?

I meant the thread over there.

Check out the list I made, by editing your previous post.

By the way, this raffle ends December 3rd, in case you missed that.
Well as long as the list is updated I think all is well.

**** happens to everyone at some point in their life. Hope we can get fiddy through this so he's able to get his house and look for a new woman.

Well as long as the list is updated I think all is well.

**** happens to everyone at some point in their life. Hope we can get fiddy through this so he's able to get his house and look for a new woman.

He'll be shopping for a woman, the same way I sell livestock feed.......by the cwt (hundred weight)

UPDATED

New Fiskars X7 @jughead500
Timberline (gently used) with 3/8 and 3/8lp burrs @jughead500

UPDATED

2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain with shipping to lower 48 - @skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk

Updated as skippy wanted to keep the two chains together.

UPDATED

2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain with shipping to lower 48 - @skippysphins
Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk

Updated as skippy wanted to keep the two chains together.

Yeah, I fixed that over yonder, but missed it over here.

just looked the posts since my last post ,,,, guys i am in tears right now,,, havent cried like this in a long time,,,,,,,,,,,, just an update,,,, got the so called paper work from the bank on the title deal and took it over to the county clerk and they said no go,,, the only way to get it straightened out now is to sue that bank and the state to get the title straightened out,,, i am looking at 6-12 months and several grand,, the money for attorney i would sue the bank to pay that so thats not really an issue,,, but the main thing is if i get the law suit going and we can only get an offer for what it would take to just walk away she wont sign the papers,,,, so it boils down to it is i am caught between a rocka nd hard place,,,, right now it may be a year before i can get an apartment due to the waiting lists,, checked on one yesterday at the old hospital in mayfield and it is only about 450 sq ft which is fine but they are getting 500 a month all utilities included but by the time i pay tv ,, food and all of that i will have about 50 bucks left a month,,, i see my doc next week and i am going to get him to put me on a sedative,, i have no choice,,,right now everything is hurry up and wait like the army,, i cant do anything right now but hope that a place comes open that i can afford,,,,, again,, i cant thank you guys enough,,,, you guys have given me some relief mentally,, i know i wont go hungry at least,, may be living in a tent but i wont be hungry,,,,, all of you guys are giving more help then i am getting from my own family and church and every time i think about that i just sit here and cry,,,

just looked the posts since my last post ,,,, guys i am in tears right now,,, havent cried like this in a long time,,,,,,,,,,,, just an update,,,, got the so called paper work from the bank on the title deal and took it over to the county clerk and they said no go,,, the only way to get it straightened out now is to sue that bank and the state to get the title straightened out,,, i am looking at 6-12 months and several grand,, the money for attorney i would sue the bank to pay that so thats not really an issue,,, but the main thing is if i get the law suit going and we can only get an offer for what it would take to just walk away she wont sign the papers,,,, so it boils down to it is i am caught between a rocka nd hard place,,,, right now it may be a year before i can get an apartment due to the waiting lists,, checked on one yesterday at the old hospital in mayfield and it is only about 450 sq ft which is fine but they are getting 500 a month all utilities included but by the time i pay tv ,, food and all of that i will have about 50 bucks left a month,,, i see my doc next week and i am going to get him to put me on a sedative,, i have no choice,,,right now everything is hurry up and wait like the army,, i cant do anything right now but hope that a place comes open that i can afford,,,,, again,, i cant thank you guys enough,,,, you guys have given me some relief mentally,, i know i wont go hungry at least,, may be living in a tent but i wont be hungry,,,,, all of you guys are giving more help then i am getting from my own family and church and every time i think about that i just sit here and cry,,,
Drop me a PM. I know some folks in real estate who may be able to help you get things fast tracked. Or help you walk away from it whatever is best for you.

Latest posts

Back