Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK gents! Some of you believe in karma, and some of us believe in "do unto others." Either way, the principle is that you pay it forward first and you'll get blessing in return when you are in need. Not asking for a mint - even $10 will help.

Thanks for your help.

When I was about 15, I remember my mom, my brother, and myself not being above to make ends quite meet. Our church brought over a bunch of groceries, and it made all the difference. It's good to help other people. Feels good for everybody involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was on the receiving end of one of these raffles 3 yrs. ago after a 18 day hospital stay , 15 days in ICU , wasn't expected to make it , some how I did . The bills from that even with insurance were crazy !!!
These people all did what they could to help me out , made all the difference in the world to me and my family . With the help I got from all around me I was able to pay that bill off in less than a year !!! Yes it was a lot of money I received from everywhere I had friends , some I didn't know were my friends ! For the most part AS is just one big family when it comes to one of us needs .
I always try and give back when I see one of these on here . I know what it did for me , and I won't ever be able to thank everyone enough !!! Scott was one of many that gave what they could , so I will be so happy to help him a little !!!

I just found out from the WTF forum. Wow! Was a crappy story. I have wondered where he has been lately. I was SURE he got trapped under some snackie and couldn't get out! :laughing:

I have always loved to trade jabs with Fiddy. He seems like a great guy. I just gave a few dollars to help the guy out.

Hang in there, dude! I hope it somehow all works out for ya.

Unc, you are a great man for doing this. :rock::bowdown:

And this one's for you Fiddy....Get well soon! (sorry to the rest of you!)

...Sorry, pic is now gone. Worth it to get kiwibro to chip in a 20! Good man Kiwi!!!

Hey all - lots of views but not many donations.
Please help. Doesn't need to be much, but please give something.

Every $10 enters you into a chance to win a ported Mccullough 10-10.

Thanks!!

Pleased to help out Scott, Unc.

Hope he is able to get through this terrible time and that a lto of people chip in even if just a little.

P.S. I have hyperlipidemia, too. But then, so do a lot of people.

I believe this to be the underlying condition that unless cured will metastasise aggressively forthwith and the prognosis will not be good.
Take two skinnies and call a Dr if the issue persists come morning.

Hell no ... side effect of this thread is helping me develop a love of plus-plus-size femmes.

I just found out from the WTF forum. Wow! Was a crappy story. I have wondered where he has been lately. I was SURE he got trapped under some snackie and couldn't get out! :laughing:

I have always loved to trade jabs with Fiddy. He seems like a great guy. I just gave a few dollars to help the guy out.

Hang in there, dude! I hope it somehow all works out for ya.

Unc, you are a great man for doing this. :rock::bowdown:

And this one's for you Fiddy....Get well soon! (sorry to the rest of you!)

View attachment 534112
man! what i would give to be that cookie right now!

i just want to say something here,,,,, i had to really swallow my pride,,,, i have only looked at the go fiund me page a few times,,, looked it at a while ago and cried for 1/2 hour,,,, if it wasnt for you guys i would have been broke by the jan,, now it gives me until april,,,,, i am now 100% sure i will get 0 help from my so called christian family or the church i have gone to for over 10 years,,,, the truth came out today from dad,, he told me i just need to stop making payments on the house,,, i asked him where would i live,,ALL of the apartments that i can afford has a long waiting list so i have to stay here as long as possible and he is suppose to be a christian,, he used to be a deacon at the church,,,, i know you guys are not obigated to help like you are but from the bottom of my heart i am so greatful,,,, if it wasnt for you guys i would havehad to stop making the full payment in january because my savings would have been gone,,, i also found out it would take 6 months or more to get things straightened out to sell the palce so i have no choice but to walk away,,,, i have sent messages to people that i know even in different states that if something comes up that i can afford to live i would move,,, even sent a message to a friend of mine in kansas,,,, i can fit everying in a 5x8 uhaul and the back of the truck,,, to this day she still hasnt contacted me to see how i am doing,, my chrones is tearing me up,,,, all i can do now is wait and i know something will break for me,, you guys have no idea how much i appreciate everything,,,,,, thanks again from the bottom of my heart

Latest posts

Back