Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10-1344875582-450x608.jpg

Who can forget the Fiddy Satisfier?

here's my donation Unk. 3 brand new STIHL chains. 18 or 20 inch in .325 or 3/8 and pack of files to match. shipped lower 48. c'mon guys help our friend Fiddy out.
i will donate the eye bleach so here you go
View attachment 534571
nice eye wash Scott.:rock2:

Dang Fiddy, if I (most of us!) knew all that it would take was a little cash to make you post these rather than the usual array of "well proportioned snackies", I am sure we would have given a long time ago!!! :laughing:
just for you my friend,,,, wait,,,, for all of you guys:laughing::laughing: way to skinny for my liking
th.jpg th8JIUDSYA.jpg thUCX5IYKF.jpg

Need a Midol and some Vagisil?:laugh:
Set back a while buddy we have your back.;)
thanks,,,, since this has started,,, the help from you guys,,, i have calmed down a lot,,,, before this i was ready to eat a 12 gauge especially after i found out 100% sure that my so called church and so called christian blood family wasnt going to help,,,, hate to say but i have almost completely lost my faith in church,, i used to go all the time and every sunday i would have a check ready to go in the collection plate,,, now all of it really makes me wonder,,, i know i cant thank everyone enough

Latest posts

Back