Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks,,,, since this has started,,, the help from you guys,,, i have calmed down a lot,,,, before this i was ready to eat a 12 gauge especially after i found out 100% sure that my so called church and so called christian blood family wasnt going to help,,,, hate to say but i have almost completely lost my faith in church,, i used to go all the time and every sunday i would have a check ready to go in the collection plate,,, now all of it really makes me wonder,,, i know i cant thank everyone enough
You just relax some now ! Things will get better !!! I have been down the same road more than once !!! It WILL get better , just takes a little time to get back up again .

thanks,,,, since this has started,,, the help from you guys,,, i have calmed down a lot,,,, before this i was ready to eat a 12 gauge especially after i found out 100% sure that my so called church and so called christian blood family wasnt going to help,,,, hate to say but i have almost completely lost my faith in church,, i used to go all the time and every sunday i would have a check ready to go in the collection plate,,, now all of it really makes me wonder,,, i know i cant thank everyone enough
Sorry to hear the church wasn't helpful. Even if you've lost faith in them don't lose faith!

The main thing is you get a plan in action. IE what happens after the fundraiser money is gone. We want to make sure you are able to live off of what's coming in on a monthly basis.

Sorry to hear the church wasn't helpful. Even if you've lost faith in them don't lose faith!

The main thing is you get a plan in action. IE what happens after the fundraiser money is gone. We want to make sure you are able to live off of what's coming in on a monthly basis.
yep,, have my ducks in a row,,,, as far as stretching the money out going to make it last as long as possible,,, right now i have everything cut back as far as possible but still in the hole,,, if i cant get this title crap straightened out in the next month or so to where i can sell the place legally then when the money starts running to low i will just stop making any kind of payments on this place and HOPE i can get into an apartment,, so even if i stop making payments for 3 months that will give me enough to get into an apartment,,,, everything is timing right now,,, uncle found me an apartment in his town but he said it was so small you couldnt swing a cat in it and it wa 375 a month everything paid,,, in other words he found a closet:laugh::laugh::laugh:,, if worst case senerio i will move up there if that closet is available,,,,, i have a lead on 2 seperate places ( 1 bedroom) but of course theres a waiting list,,, if the worst happens i have a friend with about 30 acres and a couple of old barns that i can shack up in,,, was in boy scouts for years and the army so i have plenty of training to survive like that

Not sure where you live but here $375 wouldn't even rent a closet.

Hard to understand how the church would turn it's back. I've actually delivered firewood to several people that was paid for by church groups.
Unfortunately some churches are run by folks who only go there to be seen there.......

Not sure where you live but here $375 wouldn't even rent a closet.

Hard to understand how the church would turn it's back. I've actually delivered firewood to several people that was paid for by church groups.
i am in western ky,,,,,,,,,,, to make this short,, i have been going to that church for over 10 years,, have been layed up many times from surgeries ect ect at least a dozen times in that time period,,,, i have only gotten 1 card from them,,,, no phone calls to see how i am doing,, no visits,,, no food brought out after my hip surgery,,, yep,, i couldnt hardley get around,, sharon was working and we had to hire a woman to come in to help,,, yep its sad,, this is the worst part,,,, if one of the rich people like the jones,, holloways,, millers ect ect gets sick,,, their phones will ring off the hook,, mail box is full with cards and the front door is knocked on all day and they have plenty of food brought to them,,,,,,,, in other words if you dont have a high paying job,, huge amount of money in the bank and fancy house you are just like a bug on the floor,,,, this was proven to me last week,,, mom had surgery,, people stopping by all day long with food,, mail box full of cards and phone ringing off the hook,,, if that is christianity then i dont want no part of it,,,, i was taught growing up to go out of my way to help someone and thats what i did all my life,, thats the short of it

i am in western ky,,,,,,,,,,, to make this short,, i have been going to that church for over 10 years,, have been layed up many times from surgeries ect ect at least a dozen times in that time period,,,, i have only gotten 1 card from them,,,, no phone calls to see how i am doing,, no visits,,, no food brought out after my hip surgery,,, yep,, i couldnt hardley get around,, sharon was working and we had to hire a woman to come in to help,,, yep its sad,, this is the worst part,,,, if one of the rich people like the jones,, holloways,, millers ect ect gets sick,,, their phones will ring off the hook,, mail box is full with cards and the front door is knocked on all day and they have plenty of food brought to them,,,,,,,, in other words if you dont have a high paying job,, huge amount of money in the bank and fancy house you are just like a bug on the floor,,,, this was proven to me last week,,, mom had surgery,, people stopping by all day long with food,, mail box full of cards and phone ringing off the hook,,, if that is christianity then i dont want no part of it,,,, i was taught growing up to go out of my way to help someone and thats what i did all my life,, thats the short of it
Scott, not all churches are like that. Many are exactly the opposite. Your knock is against a group of people, not Christianity.

Scott, not all churches are like that. Many are exactly the opposite. Your knock is against a group of people, not Christianity.

Unfortunately too many churches are made up just like his. I take this as a lesson to make sure I'm not part of the problem with my little church.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure many of us know at least one person that is involved with the church mostly as a status thing. The guy that built my house is up there in the ranks of the Mennonites. You'd think that you could trust a guy like that but turned out that we was more crooked than a room of lawyers. Stuff like if the building plans required 5 nails, he used 2 and put the other 3 toward another house he'd build.
For a while he was having guys with self loading log trucks contract out to him for doing the site clearing and hauling logs. (hauled to other church members in his little group of like minded people)

Well... there's only about 1/2 a dozen self loading log trucks in the area. One by one he went through everyone. Never paid or paid only a portion of what was agreed on. One guy got fed up and took 2 loads of logs home as partial payment, the builder tried to sue him (lost his ass and was made to pay in full haha!)

Anyhow, back on topic... check into local charities. Around here there are several that will help the needy with food, heat, power, clothing, etc, etc. Don't think that you have to been a street bum with only a grocery cart to your name to get help.

10-1344875582-450x608.jpg

Who can forget the Fiddy Satisfier?
Fiddy Frequent Flyer rep?

Tried to donate just now, but it wouldn't go through.
Says "campaign not ready, There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account."

Tried to donate just now, but it wouldn't go through.
Says "campaign not ready, There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account."
Using FireFox? Try Chrome or IE, and should work fine.

I'm in for $. Also need to add to this list of prizes here whichever saw that doesn't get picked (in the Tree Monkey raffle helping a friend) Efco 8200 LN 10 hrs. max or Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel lines & filter can't remember on impulse line. Pic's of 440 on another site.
Shep

I'm in for $. Also need to add to this list of prizes here whichever saw that doesn't get picked (in the Tree Monkey raffle helping a friend) Efco 8200 LN 10 hrs. max or Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel lines & filter can't remember on impulse line. Pic's of 440 on another site.
Shep
Awesome !!! :surprised3: :clap: :bowdown: :happybanana: :hi: :numberone:

Latest posts

Back