Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheesh, I can't my church to leave me alone..

Anyhow, get well soon fiddy!
a4e8a97861921947c8feb37e1699eb3d.jpg

snack3.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russell-2v57e9mh/donate
$10 more will bring us to $2,000. Please help!

Every $10 enters you into a chance to win one of these generous donations!

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 -@skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-@svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48

Thanks so much.

--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 -@skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)-@svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over.

Scott's been a good guy and contributor to these forums.

Finally got a few bucks that I can kick in, and an item to add to the raffle, to motivate some others.

New, MSA Forestry Helmet with Hearing Muffs, Face Shield, and Adjustable Suspension.
*Includes shipping to the lower 48 states (contact me if you live in Canada or Zimbabwe, or wherever)

As pictured. This was a display sample, donated by a rep, so it may have a few finger prints on it. MSA helmets are slightly heavier than the common STIHL and Husqvarna forestry helmets, using the same components as for construction, heavy equipment operation, mining, etc. Replacement parts available through Grainger, Fastenal, most safety and welding supply shops, etc. Adjustable suspension is nice for bad hair days, or really windy conditions.

IMG_5803.jpg
IMG_5801.jpg
IMG_5802.jpg
IMG_5805.jpg

Philbert

LINK! https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russ..._content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome LINK!

--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

Revised. (Not sure why skippy and I kept being untagged.) :)

LINK! https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russ..._content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome LINK!

--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @skippysphins
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

(Not sure why skippy and I kept being untagged.)
The needs to be a space between the dash '-' and the at sign '@' for the HTML to read correctly. I fixed it on 'another site' since you brought it to my attention.

And THANKS for donating a prize for Scott!

Philbert

Revised. (Not sure why skippy and I kept being untagged.) :)

--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @skippysphins
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk

The needs to be a space between the dash '-' and the at sign '@' for the HTML to read correctly. I fixed it on 'another site' since you brought it to my attention.

And THANKS for donating a prize for Scott!

Philbert
yes, not that it matters but i keep getting missed for the 3 loops of stihl chain.

Latest posts

Back