Raffle for AS member 08F150

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Every $10 enters you into a chance to win one of these generous donations!

LINK! https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russ..._content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome LINK!

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @Skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48 @farmer steve
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

QTQA

Every $10 enters you into a chance to win one of these generous donations!

LINK! https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russ..._content=campaign_link_t&utm_campaign=welcome LINK!

The current list of raffle items is:
--Ported McCulloch 10-10 - Josh Peterson - @unclemoustache on AS
--Husqvarna 346xpg - Mark something-or-other - @stihlaficionado on AS
--Port job on pro saw - @El Moobs aka @Mastermind
--2 Loops of RSF 72 dl 3/8 .050 full skip chain, with shipping to lower 48 - @Skippy
--Like new 18" bar and loop of semi chisel chain for Husqvarna Large Mount (D009)- @svk
--Two loops of Husqvarna square ground skip 3/8" .050" 72 or 84 DL winners choice and I cover shipping. @Onan18
--New in the box Spyderco Manix II for the raffle. CPM S30V steel, plainedge, black scales.Shipped on my dime. @Joe Kidd
--New Fiskars X7 @Jughead
--Timberline (gently used) with 3/8and 3/8lp burrs @Jughead
--Three loops of brand new Stihl chain. 18" or 20", .325 .063, or 3/8 .050. Winner's choice. To add even more to this prize, a three pack of the appropriate Stihl files will be sent along with the three loops of the winner's choosing. Shipped to the Lower 48 @farmer steve
--Donating either: 1) an Efco 8200 w/less than 10 hrs --OR-- 2) Stihl MS440 MM, new OEM crank seals, intake boot, fuel line & filter, new carb kit. Will let you know which one when Tree Monkey's raffle is over @ncfarmboy .
-- MSA Forestry Helmet, with Hearing Muffs, Face Sheild, and Adjustable Suspension (Post #156) shipped to lower 48 @Philbert

Thank you all so much for your donations. I can't tell you how much it means to him. Poor ugly midget blubbers every time he thinks of us. His wife left him, his folks won't help, and his church isn't doing much either. Looks like he will probably be able to stay in his home if he can get a bit more income and his meds don't get too expensive. I just hope we can manage to help him have a good holiday season and get through the rough times he's in now.

You guys are awesome! Thank you!!!

snack4.jpg

https://www.gofundme.com/scott-russell-2v57e9mh/donate

Howdy - I'm forming the list for the raffle drawing, but I'm having some trouble. There are many names on there I don't know who they are. Some have put a name up there but not their AS screen name, and a few from O P E. I don't know whether to include them in the drawing or not, since I don't know if they are AS or O P E members, or someone not related to the forums.
Here are the names:

Jim
Andy Smith
Victor Rozeboom
Mark Hoskey
Bob Forsythe
David Condon
Kevin Johansen
Phil Gray
John King
Ron Craig
Bryan Plust
Tony Connell
Cole Armbruster
Dallis Davis
Todd Mahy
Mel Markham
Paul Mccune
Alan Shubert
Kim Walker

Howdy - I'm forming the list for the raffle drawing, but I'm having some trouble. There are many names on there I don't know who they are. Some have put a name up there but not their AS screen name, and a few from O P E. I don't know whether to include them in the drawing or not, since I don't know if they are AS or O P E members, or someone not related to the forums.
Here are the names:

Jim
Andy Smith
Victor Rozeboom
Mark Hoskey
Bob Forsythe
David Condon
Kevin Johansen
Phil Gray
John King
Ron Craig
Bryan Plust
Tony Connell
Cole Armbruster
Dallis Davis
Todd Mahy
Mel Markham
Paul Mccune
Alan Shubert
Kim Walker
Bob Forsyth is definitely on the site
Bryan Plust is bplust

I swear half of those names sound familiar.

There are many names on there I don't know who they are.
Them's all aliases that I use to keep one step ahead of the IRS . . just send the prizes to me . . .

(Don't most/all of the contributions have an e-mail address to contact?)

Thanks for all your work making it happen. Hopefully, we can keep it straight going forward.

Philbert

You can send a check to me and make it out to Scott Russell.

My address is

302 S. Railway St.
Mascoutah, IL 62258

As for Gofundme, I only see the name, amount, and comments.

Week and a half to go! Please help encourage others to donate. It would be great if we could get this up to $3000.

Latest posts

Back