Raffle thread for IchWarriors cousin

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crap! Is it too late to add another prize? I'd be happy to donate a Princeton Tec flashlight, they're lifetime warranty, really good flashlights....I could ship an Impact Xl, high output single LED flashlight to someone? They retail about $40. Sorry if this is too late!?! :confused:

http://www.princetontec.com/?q=node/78

There's the info, if I can help I'd like to! :)

Last edited:
BUMP

Getting closer

Bid high and often

If you want, whoever wins the bid on the Legend of STIHL book that I donated wants. I can sign it for you. It will make the value rise dramatically.

Little history on the book.
This book is not sold. It is very rare and hard to get.

If you win this bid you will truly have a collectors item as it is sealed and pristine.

Good luck all, I am off to Dallas for my daughters College Soccer showcase that she is playing in this weekend.

Paypal Sent

Man I almost missed this thread, I remember reading some of the original post from Ich but somehow I missed this one :dizzy: been a little busy lately and just kinda skim reading the forum when I can.

Ich, wish your friend all the best from me.... man that’s a lot to deal with. They say you never get more than you can really handle but sometimes you just gotta wonder.

Casey, your a good man for helping here.

Once again it makes me proud to be a part of such a fine group of people. :cheers:

Last edited:
Updated prize list...

1) Dolmar 5100S with modded muffler with IIRC only 10 tanks run through it. Offered by ScooterBum.

2) 1 gallon bag of Elk jerky. Offered by jjett84724.

3) A Stihl 041FB with a new P&C that needs a little carb work. Offered by Haywire Haywood.

4) The book Coke Goes to War. Offered by Woodbooga.

5) Scrench holder for the handle of your saw. Offered by IchWarriorMkII.

6) 031av electronic that is partially disassembled. New nova module to get spark, got it running, then found out it had crank seal/bearing problem. Its all there, in very good condition. Offered by parrisw.

7) The history of Peter Stihl. Offered by Just Mow.

8) 1 pair of STIHL Gloves. Offered by SAWITALL.

9) Princeton Tec flashlight, lifetime warranty. Offered by JTElectric.

Thanks JT!!

Glad I could help! So, you just but a raffle ticket for a chance to win right? I'd be happy to buy a couple but funds are a little snug at the moment. In any case, good luck, I hope this fund helps him out a little anyways! :clap:

The prize list is getting pretty good... I'm buying a couple more.

Ian

Edit... 3 more via paypal enroute.

Last edited:
Glad I could help! So, you just but a raffle ticket for a chance to win right? I'd be happy to buy a couple but funds are a little snug at the moment. In any case, good luck, I hope this fund helps him out a little anyways! :clap:

Correct, buy a raffle ticket for a chance to win. Buy more than 1 for an even better chance!!!

You offered a donation so no need to feel bad about not being able to purchase a ticket.

Thanks so much.

In addition to all my other interests, I'm a beekeeper and home brewer, with a specialty of meadmaking.

Will need to figure out what to do if someone wins it where getting through Customs is a concern, but I'll throw (or rather gently ship :) ) a 750ml bottle of one of my brews into the prize pool... :cheers: (Will have to look at the rack to see what's ready)

For those not brew-literate, Mead is a "honey-wine", possibly the oldest fermented beverage known to man, with lots of claimed physical and other interesting effects, and a LONG literary history (At least as long as that history...)

Gooserider

Updated prize list...

1) Dolmar 5100S with modded muffler with IIRC only 10 tanks run through it. Offered by ScooterBum.

2) 1 gallon bag of Elk jerky. Offered by jjett84724.

3) A Stihl 041FB with a new P&C that needs a little carb work. Offered by Haywire Haywood.

4) The book Coke Goes to War. Offered by Woodbooga.

5) Scrench holder for the handle of your saw. Offered by IchWarriorMkII.

6) 031av electronic that is partially disassembled. New nova module to get spark, got it running, then found out it had crank seal/bearing problem. Its all there, in very good condition. Offered by parrisw.

7) The history of Peter Stihl. Offered by Just Mow.

8) 1 pair of STIHL Gloves. Offered by SAWITALL.

9) Princeton Tec flashlight, lifetime warranty. Offered by JTElectric.

10) 750ml bottle of home brewed "honey wine." Offered by Gooserider.

Thanks!

The generosity around here is amazing.

Allright folks..just need to clarify a few names. I need your AS handle.

I need everyones real name starting with post 57 to here thats donated. Please PM me your name. I think Ive got them figured out but want to be sure.

Im going to run the drawing using AS handles rather than real names to protect identity.

And a reminder, when you send in a donation, please add your AS handle.

Last edited:
Tragic what happened to ICH's cousin. Wish I could contribute, but things are pretty tight financially now.

Back