Rainbow Dominates State Tree Climbing Championships

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline Frey

Reaction score
Every year, the best tree care climbers in the state come together for a little competition known as the Minnesota Tree Climbing Championships. This year’s event was held on May 17th and 18th at Oak Hill Park in St. Louis Park. 43 of the state’s best compete in different events that simulate many of the difficult tasks these talented people do everyday at work.

Rainbow Treecare was represented by 11 climbers – and our awesome team won first in every major event!
That’s incredible! Events were held on Saturday and the best were invited to compete in the Master’s Challenge on Sunday, where our guy, Nick Grebe, placed second overall.

track.gif

I think you post in the wrong place, this should be in the 101 forum or the buzz.

Jeez, look at what you ******** have done to this poor lady. Where is yer manners?

Play nice. Congrats to the crew, Caroline!

I just shot ~1000 images of the Oregon TCC, qualifier for the PNW in September. Lots of Bartlett climbers from the Portland and Canada divisions. None from Seattle's. What's up with that, you guys?
By the way, I run Barnett Tree Care, which is about .010232% as large as Bartlett...if that.

I'm not believing any of these last few "informative" posts by new women members are anything but spam. 4 or 5 in the last few days? Must be a new google search article that says anything posted on the web about your company even without a link will get found by the spiders??

Play nice. Congrats to the crew, Caroline!

I just shot ~1000 images of the Oregon TCC, qualifier for the PNW in September. Lots of Bartlett climbers from the Portland and Canada divisions. None from Seattle's. What's up with that, you guys?
By the way, I run Barnett Tree Care, which is about .010232% as large as Bartlett...if that.

I have a buddy works for Seattle Tree Preservation,,says he loves it up there.
Jeff

I'm not believing any of these last few "informative" posts by new women members are anything but spam. 4 or 5 in the last few days? Must be a new google search article that says anything posted on the web about your company even without a link will get found by the spiders??

I think you are right!

I just started reading Modern Arboriculture and noticed Rainbow was mentioned in the acknowledgements. Sounds like a decent company to work for or do business with.

No doubt this thread is for SEO. Kenjax said it best WGAF?

Latest posts

Back