Rare Stihl?? TS200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rokon

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Tempted to buy this for wall art.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I have a chainsaw attachment that looks similar to the wheel part of that. It's not a Stihl as far as I know. It takes a 30mm arbor blade (12"). Never saw a Stihl TS200 so if you are into collecting stuff, grab that one for a wall hanger if nothing else. However, it could be put into play on occasion too, eh?

Funny that I considered being it also and this was the first link in a google search of the model number.

What makes it even more tempting is that I'll be in Montesano on Saturday.

I'll pass on it and hold onto my $ 100 for another impulse purchase to come up.
Let me know if anyone is interested and I could help picking it up.

Wasn't there a hedge trimmer attachment for the 026?
Yeah they work both on the 024 and 026....I know cbfarmall (chris) and teacherman (john) have one because I sold each of them one a few years ago. I can't remember, but I thought it was called like an HS242? Stihl made a few cool attachments like weedeater attachments for 015s, 041's, etc. They also made an 041 waterpump and a few others. Homelite though had some really cool attachments in their day too. I personally own a homelite waterpump based on an xl-12. It is an awesome little unit.

Latest posts

Back