Reapperance of not seen for a while brand

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Al

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Some 2 or so years ago the Zenoah brand of saws & other garden kit seemed to disappear from the couple of stockists in the area I live, don't know if it was country wide (France) ,or Europe, or even World wide. I visited one of the 2 Husky dealers in the area this morning, (not the one we usually deal with, nothing against him just further away)& boss man & wife were unpacking possibly a dozen or so Zenoah Saws & putting on the shelf's along side the Huskys, with a further ten or so boxes stacked in the corner, the store was quite busy so didn't want to take up their time in idle **** chat Have they been taken over, bought out , relaunched,?

Zenoah was bought several years back by Husqvarna. I understand they are dropping the Redmax (their marketing name in the US) chainsaw line. I've heard they get a decent market share in Asia, no clue as to any re-launch.

I believe the Zenoah gz7000 is a rebadged Husky 570 and can be had quite cheap on the bay for a 70cc saw.

Zenoah was bought several years back by Husqvarna. I understand they are dropping the Redmax (their marketing name in the US) chainsaw line. I've heard they get a decent market share in Asia, no clue as to any re-launch.

I believe the Zenoah gz7000 is a rebadged Husky 570 and can be had quite cheap on the bay for a 70cc saw.
Thanks for that, probably explains it as you say it's part of the 'Husky Empire', he's possibly had to take some to sell as he is a Husky dealer again more than likely to do with his possible profit margins. I don't know if our part of the world is a launch/relaunch pad as just recently a good few of the local dealers are displaying quite large amounts of Windsor Kit which had been absent for a time

Latest posts

Back