Recommend a saw?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The dealer is out of the 346's. He did have the 550 but ask me to wait and see what comes in on his next shipment. I don't need it today so I will wait and see what come in.
I have seen a lot of bad reviews on the Echo saws but he would stand behind them so I may shoot for one of those.

Echo saws simply don't have any power (or any style), even though the brand act they own the world.....:msp_rolleyes:

Wow! HEY, what about ze Mighty "CS-8000 with 80.7cc's"...the old timers around hear swear up & down they run circles round the biggest Stihls and Huskys???:potstir:

80.7cc Chain Saw
Echo saws simply don't have any power (or any style), even though the brand act they own the world.....:msp_rolleyes:

The dealer is out of the 346's. He did have the 550 but ask me to wait and see what comes in on his next shipment. I don't need it today so I will wait and see what come in.
I have seen a lot of bad reviews on the Echo saws but he would stand behind them so I may shoot for one of those.

Party Foul.
I have to call BS on the dealer. Wait and see what comes in on the next shipment.
The dealer could have said "You want a 346, "No problem, you want a 346, sure, I just dont have any in the shop. How about I ORDER one for you". Ok maybe it was one of the dealers stooges, errr sales reps and might not know whats coming in on the "next shipment". Unless you were at a box store, then my bad.
I went to my local STIHL dealer a couple Saturdays ago,
"I dont see a 660 here".
"Right you dont, but I can have one here on Tuesday".

Insert STIHL vs husky joke here anyway

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back