Recommend me a chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what's your favorite color? saws come in blue, green, yellow, orange, the other orange, and red.

just pick a color, but be sure you can color coordinate it with your hat, chaps, gloves, toolbox, and pickup. the saw fashion police may write you a ticket otherwise.

reminds me-i need to paint my trailer--but my trucks are different colors--sheez.:greenchainsaw:

I agree. Besides, you have enough saws. It might be time to start a new hobby...

No you can stick with this hobby. You just start a new internal activity within this old hobby ....... like milling, drilling, plasma cutting, water jetting or Wire EDM'ing holes and slots and neat shapes and then melting down old motorcycle fenders to fill the gaps created, or maybe mixed up a 6 pound batch of JB Weld and use that as filler.

It all made a heck of a lot of sense in the other thread, LOL.

Sam

Imagine that, Ive seen Jack around occasionally. He was layin in the parkin lot at work the other night.

Get a Huskyjonsestihl-dolkitechotanak McPoulmax with a 10' bar and you will able to tackle any job in the world

Back