Red leg frog

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastmaster

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Im going throu the hoops again to work for Philips&Jorden. If you know what im talking about ,you know what im talking about.
Protecting the environment is important to them. I won't bore you with the 3 hour class, except for the red leg frog. If a red legged frog is found on site, the job must be shut down intail the frog leave by its own power, not to be forced to go. We must check for frogs each time a truck is move to be sure no frogs are under the truck. I got to go back to class, ill share more tidbits for you non cali guys later.
It looks like we may get a little rain.

The first thing I read was your post ... my first thought was, he must be in California. Then I spotted your location.

I'm aware of the red leg frogs. Didn't realize they were such a big deal right now.

The first thing I read was your post ... my first thought was, he must be in California. Then I spotted your location.

I'm aware of the red leg frogs. Didn't realize they were such a big deal right now.

Dang, everything seems too be a big deal here, like the smelt fish that is enforcing the drought, and do not let you motor idle more than a few seconds or the EPA police will ticket you.
Jeff

We just finished a dot contract, we had to have a biologist come out every 7 days, to check for bird migration and nesting, only $1000 a pop, but just for a few weeks

Recently, we donated $1000 to Redwood National and State Parks for some trail work and signs. The head ranger mentioned that they have to jump a lot of hoops themselves. They can't just use a post hole digger to drop a 4 x 4 post in the ground. They have to get an archaeologist out to inspect the location first.

Recently, we donated $1000 to Redwood National and State Parks for some trail work and signs. The head ranger mentioned that they have to jump a lot of hoops themselves. They can't just use a post hole digger to drop a 4 x 4 post in the ground. They have to get an archaeologist out to inspect the location first.

I dropped a tree on a old burn pitt, an on site Archaeologist almost had a heart attack. He showed me some old beer cans opened with a can opener. He was a young guy. I remember my dad opening beer cans with a can opener.

Back