Red light special....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wigglesworth

Booned
Reaction score
What else could you name it but.....Roxanne!!! :laugh:

Made a little video of an 066 Red light I put together for another member. Its got new bearings, seals gaskets and a nice used OEM 066 P&C with new Caber rings. Its all stock. It made a really great runner, so I thought id share a quick vid. Its headed down to the my buddy at the saw mill to get a proper flogging...er...I mean break in and then she is off to see the wizard. :laugh:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HuC8zLl2FS8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Looks real nice. Whoever the owner is should be happy with it.

Thanks. I think he should be happy. Truth be known, I wish it were staying in my stable.:msp_sad:

Yeah I would imagine that the owner will be real happy with that saw. :cool2:

Heck I'm pretty happy with just the video. :)

Thanks for doing such a good job on it Jeremy. :rock: I'll try my best to leave it stock. :msp_smile:

I just hope we don't have an 066 build off next. :dizzy:

Yeah I would imagine that the owner will be real happy with that saw. :cool2:

Heck I'm pretty happy with just the video. :)

Thanks for doing such a good job on it Jeremy. :rock: I'll try my best to leave it stock. :msp_smile:

I just hope we don't have an 066 build off next. :dizzy:

I figured you would speak up and claim it. Heck I'd you didn't, I was gonna pretend I never heard of ya. :laugh:

Mitch is LOVING it!! Lol. I may have to threaten him to get it back. :laugh:

He says it will walk all over there 390XP like it ain't no thing :)

Just tell him to be gentle with Roxie. She may put out a red light but she ain't no HO. :cool2:

I hope I can find a stick of wood to cut when you get here with it. We've been in a split and stack mode for a few days. I may have to fell one of my neighbors oaks so we can cut something!!! :D

Just tell him to be gentle with Roxie. She may put out a red light but she ain't no HO. :cool2:

I hope I can find a stick of wood to cut when you get here with it. We've been in a split and stack mode for a few days. I may have to fell one of my neighbors oaks so we can cut something!!! :D

I ain't hauling no wood down there :laugh:

Back