Red Power!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur
The old "I wonder how long this bale will be" New Holland baler. People swore by them, most of them only drove, not stacked them on the wagon or in the barn-we swore at them.

[video=youtube;Hc-37ZvP2u4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hc-37ZvP2u4[/video]

Marco

Marco

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Like the leapers till they got more hydraulic lines than a submarine, nothing like getting a platform off a 3020 and look at asphalt.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pRoJ5eIK5jk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

8433jeff

8433jeff

Aftermarket connoisseur
Like the leapers till they got more hydraulic lines than a submarine, nothing like getting a platform off a 3020 and look at asphalt.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pRoJ5eIK5jk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

OK, so how many lines do those 2+2's have? And could they be any uglier? I didn't think so.

[video=youtube;-B8X_UojYRc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B8X_UojYRc[/video]

One thing them red guys could make right was a plow.

Last edited:
Eccentric

Eccentric

Mister Wizard
rowcrops2.jpg

I like old tractors.:cheers:

Marco

Marco

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Anteaters have been discovered to have it to pull a TMR mixer thru any God forsaken yard for little coin. Anteater has AC lines, oil cooler lines and a throttle cable thru the bend ........... JD 3020 has about that to keep the squaking duck under the fueltank happy.

Latest posts